Main Menu

Swan

Started by jk17, June 20, 2011, 01:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I'd like swan & ablett to both score 200+. Both are in my team ;D

Ago97

Im going to wait 1 week and see what swan does, and If he busts out a 120+ he is straight into my team

bundyboy

Quote from: Ago97 on June 20, 2011, 09:34:38 PM
Im going to wait 1 week and see what swan does, and If he busts out a 120+ he is straight into my team

one more week so that his price pretty much bottoms out, then straight into my team too as final midfield lock...

that's it - then hang on for finals.....

Holz

If swan comes out and gets 80 the next 2 weeks will anyone jump off.

bundyboy

ha...if he only hits 80, then i just wait one more week and get him cheaper again... :)

Holz

Quote from: bundyboy on June 20, 2011, 10:59:06 PM
ha...if he only hits 80, then i just wait one more week and get him cheaper again... :)

i ment everyone who has him expects him to come back and pump out his usual 120+ scores, i f he goes 80  and 90 in his first 2 games and ablett posts 130, 130 will people make the switch. I have swan and not ablett and im not sure if this 2 weeks break for swan will really get him back to normal as most people assume he will.

bundyboy

didn't start with either of them myself - I was very happy with Pendles -

but you're right I recon..GAJ has proved to me that he is just a dead set gun - I wasn't convinced he could cut it up in such a weak team, but he has convinced me - so yeah...if swanny doesn't hit those 110 -120's early, GAJ will get back his DT crown very quickly...

wish i could squeeze them both in 

Memphistopheles

Quote from: bundyboy on June 20, 2011, 10:55:17 PM
Quote from: Ago97 on June 20, 2011, 09:34:38 PM

one more week so that his price pretty much bottoms out, then straight into my team too as final midfield lock...

that's it - then hang on for finals.....

+1

Exactly what i plan to do. Pendles in this week and Swanny the next and my midfield is complete.