Getting rid of Knights!

Started by matt1985, June 19, 2011, 11:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

I was so close to trading out Knights on Friday night! But thought i'd hold on the extra week thinking he would still score around 70-80! Well didn't that back fire lol!

I just had a look at my options, I was going for Sylvia on Friday night, but thought i'd let him drop more and pick him up this week. 

Do you think he is still the best option to go for? I liked the looks of Gia, but i've learnt from previous seasons that he can be very inconsistent...

Just thought i'd get a few opinions early on in the week so i've got something to think about :)

shents

Rioli maybe? But i'm still going after Sylvia this week.

glynman90

How about Fyfe if you don't have him? That's who I'd get if I had more than 6 trades. But then again I already have Sylvia.

eski_liddr

Dale Thomas? his got no more bye's and should do well
(seen his the best fwd option for a total score from next week onwards)

or

steve johnson - going to score a ton this weekend at home to adel? kinda cheap considering da score this w.e
(n prob no bartel so a MID role is likely)

matt1985

Just had another scroll through, and I think i'll stick with Sylvia.

I kinda need to go Sylvia so it leaves me enough cash to oust Heppell! Thinking maybe a move to an improving Mackie? I have exactly 320k after my Knights to Sylvia trade, and I want to get Heppell out before he bleeds too much cash!

So kind of a change of subject :P But what defender do you guys suggest in the 320k mark?

McRooster

Sylvia.

He's had more 100's in the last 40 games played than Leon Davis AND Alan Didak put together  ;)

pinochio

i getting Sylvia (95% sure), bottamed out after his corkie!

down almost 90k from start of year...looks tasty!!!

matt1985

Quote from: pinochio on June 19, 2011, 11:40:11 PM
i getting Sylvia (95% sure), bottamed out after his corkie!

down almost 90k from start of year...looks tasty!!!

I think i'm set on getting Sylvia then :)

pinochio

matt1985

Quote from: pinochio on June 20, 2011, 12:31:23 AM
good move man

Thanks :) Just wish I had more $$ to get a better upgrade for Heppell! I was going to keep him, but his scores over the last few weeks have been horrible. If I don't move him out now, he will loose too much money.

lukedogg17

Quote from: eski_liddr on June 19, 2011, 11:38:34 PM

or

steve johnson - going to score a ton this weekend at home to adel? kinda cheap considering da score this w.e

confused that you know enough about dt to see that thomas has had both his byes but dont know enough about dt to know that hes not a forward?  ???

McRooster

Three syllables.... Syl....v....ya ... (Sylvia)  ;)

eski_liddr

Quote from: lukedogg17 on June 20, 2011, 12:55:49 AM
Quote from: eski_liddr on June 19, 2011, 11:38:34 PM

or

confused that you know enough about dt to see that thomas has had both his byes but dont know enough about dt to know that hes not a forward?  ???

eh! i fkd up! was lookn in my mids on 1 tab n fwds on another! ahhh well! long w.e n no sleep :)
Owch! regarding DT knowledge.. im good enough to be in the top 1000...where might you be sitting atm?  ???

pinochio

now thinking ill get didak, since i need to afford fisher the week after :P

Memphistopheles

Does anyone think that LeCras would be a great pickup for Knights?

He has been given more midfield time since his return from injury and is still kicking plenty of goals.

Since round 8 he has scored 98, 140, 57, 128, 105 and 105 - pretty consistent.

And In terms of the bye - I only have one other Eagle, Cox, and have Bailey and Petrie and Smith for ruck cover.