Feel Gary Ablett Jnrs Wrath!

Started by love4thegame, June 19, 2011, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4thegame

With scores of 156, 92, 132, 146 and 135 I think the perma captain is back to show swan who's the dt king!

Ziplock

Nails

Traded Swan > Ablett when Swan flew out to Arizona purely for eliminator, pretty sure that trade single handedly kept me alive...

Having him captain this week helped me smash everyone by 100 plus in all my leagues/elim.

elephants

BillMurray

Bit of a catch 22 for me. Had him since the Geelong game but failed to Captain him yet. From now on, he's auto locked. Loving him anyway tho  ;D

Chelskiman

Got him in this week for Selwood.  I didn't make him captain, but it feels so good to have the king back. :D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: elephants on June 19, 2011, 10:13:32 PM
Bewick -> Gazza. Brilliant!

Thats a big gap you had to make up there.

What will be cooler is how the previous king (swan) comes back... dont go speaking to soon.

love4thegame

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 19, 2011, 10:46:58 PM

What will be cooler is how the previous king (swan) comes back... dont go speaking to soon.
I've got swan and gaz so I'm pretty happy if swan tries to fight for the title ;)

dtboy

Should i trade Andrew Swallow out for Gazza or Trade Jack Darling out for Higgins

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: love4thegame on June 19, 2011, 11:07:07 PM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 19, 2011, 10:46:58 PM

I've got swan and gaz so I'm pretty happy if swan tries to fight for the title ;)

same but i hope he takes a game to warm up, so he drops a little more in cash so i can pick him up ;)

eski_liddr

Quote from: dtboy on June 19, 2011, 11:23:07 PM
Should i trade Andrew Swallow out for Gazza or Trade Jack Darling out for Higgins

gaz

Possumo

Quote from: eski_liddr on June 19, 2011, 11:45:21 PM
Quote from: dtboy on June 19, 2011, 11:23:07 PM

gaz

I hope that's trolling (or you thought he meant D. Swallow!) ... because if you were going to pick anyone to trade out for Gaz, Swallow would have to be right near the bottom of the list... you do realise he has been scoring 100-110 week in week out right?

Darling > Higgins would be a decent trade, but I'd say Sylvia/Pav/Chappy are better value if you don't already have them...

Oh and yes I'm very bitter that I don't have Ablett... definitely considered trading Selwood for him last week, but easy league opponents over the next 4 weeks, a lack of trades and good cover put me off.

swansong

+1

Sandi -> Vardy
Bewick -> Ablett a few weeks ago

that saved me a 0 this week too :P

lasonjin

Pretty gutted that I didn't pick up GAJ when he was ~$400k. Ahh well...

Memphistopheles

Quote from: lasonjin on June 20, 2011, 11:00:49 AM
Pretty gutted that I didn't pick up GAJ when he was ~$400k. Ahh well...

Ablett came into my team when he hit his lowest price and has impressed ever since. Last week was the first time I captained him though and I loved it.