How good is Howe?

Started by Flame, June 19, 2011, 09:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Provided he is selected this week..is he good enough to start on the ground?

I had him on the bench this week and he got 105!

Premiums are letting me down?

Fireballz

Against richmond looks tempting. Eagles away to carlton so if you still have darling then I'd bench him for howe. Wouldn't play him before riewoldt etc but coz it might come back to bite you in the bum.

Fenno

Quote from: Fireballz on June 19, 2011, 09:29:50 PM
Against richmond looks tempting. Eagles away to carlton so if you still have darling then I'd bench him for howe. Wouldn't play him before riewoldt etc but coz it might come back to bite you in the bum.
Why would you say against Richmond looks tempting? Richmond are a much better team this year and I wouldn't go playing players just because they are playing Richmond anymore.

Ago97

thank god riewoldt is out next week so i can play the young fella
would of benched riewoldt anyway

Fireballz

Quote from: Fenno on June 19, 2011, 09:36:52 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on June 19, 2011, 09:29:50 PM
Why would you say against Richmond looks tempting? Richmond are a much better team this year and I wouldn't go playing players just because they are playing Richmond anymore.
Didn't mean it as disrespect to richmond, but if he scored 75 against collingwood, you'd expect 80+ against richmond no? 104 against freo who are 7th on the ladder whilst richmond are in the bottom 8...

Fenno

yes i would say Richmond are a better team than Freo though

Fireballz

Quote from: Fenno on June 19, 2011, 09:59:11 PM
yes i would say Richmond are a better team than Freo though
I don't agree but regardless, I'm not sure I get your point Fenno...

...And he got 80+ against carlton so...

Fenno

Im not doubting howes scoring potential. He looks like he will score 80+ against most teams. My point was more to do with you can't say yea play this player because they are playing Richmond because Richmond are a decent team now

elephants

Wish i got him but i don't need downgrades anymore D:

fertalong

He's proven to be quite consistent (in all 3 of his games lol), with NRoo out and franklin potentially out, he's definitely getting a spot in my fwd line if named.

Alka

Anyone know what his JS is like?

McRooster

Better JS than Cam Richardson  ;) - seeya Cam  >:(

Slap

He looks the goods flame.  He didnt kick his goals until the last quarter meaning he got to 75ish just on racking possesions up.  Similar to Fyfe the way he grabs the ball in the air for a smaller fellow.  I'm happy I picked him up over Smith.  His security should be rock solid if he keeps playing like he did the last few weeks. 

I'm stoked he can take marks, if he couldn't mark the ball, he would be getting 50-60 scores, and not 80+ scores.  I'm putting him on the field this week I think.  Probably before knights - if he stays in my team.

Andrew

Darling -> Howe easiest trade ever. I'm definately starting Howe when I can too, 75 v Collingwood when Melbourne get smashed, 105 v Freo when Melbourne smash them. Looking good to me.

Bak2Form

im playing him over dalring this week ;D