Can You Guess What I Scored This Week? You Will Laugh Your Fu*king Balls Off!

Started by Just Clancy, June 19, 2011, 08:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

1661. What a pathetic joke...

I had Boyd (C), Montagna, Knights, Riewoldt, Bartel, Jacobs, and Darling all on field. As well as Poo, Duigan and Heppell who were all pretty ordinary.

Windigo

2029 with Boyd captain & Roo.

Would have had nearly 2100 if I had Mitchell captain. Oh well.  ::)

Flame

Quote from: Just Clancy on June 19, 2011, 08:24:47 PM
1661. What a pathetic joke...

I had Boyd (C), Montagna, Knights, Riewoldt, Bartel, Jacobs, and Darling all on field. As well as Poo, Duigan and Heppell who were all pretty ordinary.
You prob still beat a host of people Clancy. There will be a lot of low scores this week!

elephants

Ahhhhhh! Where are my balls!?!?
I scored 1964 with jimmy, knights, n roo all spudding it.

Holz

this week seems to have the most deviation of any week in DT in my league (really good league top 50),  top socre was 2118 and bottom 1712.  the guy who scored the lowest is 2nd in our league and has an overall of 4k so is a pretty good team.

TMurphBROWNLOW

considering I had bartel, jacobs, riewoldt and a ruckman donut, 1831 is relatively amazing  8) + Boyd captain, Goddard, iles and smith on the bench I'd say it's a good week! + I won my league game woo!

Windigo

A big rankings push if you scored anything over 2000. Do yah reckon?

Just Clancy

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 19, 2011, 08:35:02 PM

considering you are 400 places ahead of me with only 44 points seperating us all season i would say now that it is a 250+ gap either your are going to shoot up or im going to go down 1000s of spots.

elephants

Depends where you're ranked now?

Fireballz

For sure! I won all 4 of my leagues with a score of 1890! Terrible round!

MTTY

Chelskiman

Ended up with only 1896, but I still somehow managed to win my important league match by nine points.  We both had Cox in the last game, so it all came down to Yarran (me) v ROK (him).  ROK needed to outscore Yarran by like 23 but he didn't quite make it.  The only reason I won though was because he had Bartel. :D

Wes Mantooth

even though knights, heppell, roo, and darling spudded me, i managed 2009.

hopefully enough to push forward a few spots from my 335 ranking.

LaHug

2105 for me. Making my late charge to a respectable ranking after an awful start!
Must've dodged most of the crap scores (still had the Goddard, Boyd, Riewoldt trio as well as Heppell, Duigan, Puopolo on the field)