2012 Player Watchlist: SC

Started by AFEV, June 19, 2011, 05:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liam2e

Quote from: MTTY on June 20, 2011, 11:22:43 PM
Quote from: liam2e on June 20, 2011, 11:19:54 PM
Tim Golds from GWS will be a star. must have as one of your rookies

Agree Goldsy is a great player, hoping he gets D/M MPP

would assume that he would be. just have to hope that he overcomes his injuries alright

MTTY

Lenny Hayes could be a risky but rewarding pick, should get some sort of discount

elephants

Hayes, yeah for sure. Not sure he would end up being in the top 6 mids for the year which is ideally where you want to be....

MTTY

The player i think is a huge lock next year is Marc Murphy the way he is playing this year

AFEV

Quote from: MTTY on June 20, 2011, 11:36:18 PM
The player i think is a huge lock next year is Marc Murphy the way he is playing this year
I had him locked in for this year but of course the prelim bye had to come and ruin those plans >:(
I'll be on him like white on rice next season.

elephants

Quote from: Sid on June 20, 2011, 11:50:30 PM
I had him locked in for this year but of course the prelim bye had to come and ruin those plans >:(
Have had him since round 9. If he doesnt win the Charlie this year, expect him to be right up there in the coming years....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on June 20, 2011, 11:57:19 PM
Have had him since round 9. If he doesnt win the Charlie this year, expect him to be right up there in the coming years....
I've had him since 2009 8). Always went for Murphy, Pendles and JSel over Judd, Swan and Ablett. Murphy is a Gem in SC but all the attention goes to Judd for some reason :P.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 21, 2011, 12:25:46 AM
Quote from: elephants on June 20, 2011, 11:57:19 PM
I've had him since 2009 8). Always went for Murphy, Pendles and JSel over Judd, Swan and Ablett. Murphy is a Gem in SC but all the attention goes to Judd for some reason :P.
It is probably all the Brownlows :P

elephants

I have one young man but i think i'll hold him nice and close to my chest ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: elephants on June 21, 2011, 06:15:26 PM
Beau Waters? :P

Ziplock

I wouldn't touch hayes myself. Even with a discount he has like a 113 average- he's going to be overpriced like barlow this year.

I'm considering
Selwood,
A. Swallow
D. Swallow
Zac Smith
Heppell
Darling.

AFEV

I don't think Barlow got the discount did he? He played like 12 games...

elephants

Quote from: roo boys! on June 21, 2011, 07:44:57 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 21, 2011, 06:15:26 PM
Beau Waters? :P
Haha nah. He will be in my team though.
He looks similar to Beau but he plays for a Victorian club.

Ziplock

even with a discount he'll be damned expensive. I would only be picking him up if it was like a 50% discount, or if he costs under 300k.

AFEV

I can see why you love Waters...I mean handlebars AND then mullet 8)

Luke Hodge? Looks a bit like Beau :P