Main Menu

2012 Player Watchlist: SC

Started by AFEV, June 19, 2011, 05:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 20, 2011, 01:04:53 PM
Mundy anyone?

Mundy won't be eligible for a discount because he has played 11 games. From memory only players who play less than 10 games get a discount. His average of 107 would mean that his price will start high next season.

c4v3m4n

Are the prices at the start of the season dictated by the previous year's average or the price at which they finished?

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 20, 2011, 01:46:28 PM
Are the prices at the start of the season dictated by the previous year's average or the price at which they finished?
Years average ;)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 20, 2011, 02:14:20 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 20, 2011, 01:46:28 PM
Years average ;)

Thanks for the clarification, CrowsFan. I thought it was, but wasn't 100% sure.

LF

i too am keeping my eye on sloane and watts.shuey is almost a must if named in forwards.

MTTY

. Sloane
. Giles
. Dylan Shiel
. Coniglio
. Blease
. Clifton
. Morabito
. Hallahan
. Sam Milne
. Kruezer

elephants

Anyone reckon that Nicky Dal has a chance of being named as a back/mid? has been playing halfback a lot....

Shuey is locked if he is a forward and even (watch my bias come in) if a mid ;)
Yeah nice MTTY. thats a good list. Morabito will be very cheap. He should get the 40% discount shoulld he not so he'll be almost rookie priced!

Will big Krooz play 10+ games? i think he will?

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on June 20, 2011, 10:51:21 PM
Anyone reckon that Nicky Dal has a chance of being named as a back/mid? has been playing halfback a lot....

Shuey is locked if he is a forward and even (watch my bias come in) if a mid ;)
Yeah nice MTTY. thats a good list. Morabito will be very cheap. He should get the 40% discount shoulld he not so he'll be almost rookie priced!

Will big Krooz play 10+ games? i think he will?
Cheers elephants, still gunna get Kruez as i see him as being in the top 2 rucks. Yeah Morabito should get a 40% discount so will be a very tempting price. Agree with you on Shuey locked if a forward. LeCras, may come close to a lock as well if he is a M/F. Dal Santo i think could get that playing the Hodge type role from 2008/09 so if he continues playing that has a decent chance

elephants

My only problem with Lecca is... oh right i don't have one ha. I suppose he will be looking at more midfield time with no one missing from our best midfield currently. I was curious as to whether it was my 'one eyed' supporter side coming in there but i'm glad to know it's not.

My ruckmen next year might be
Krooz (locked in) and Cox(gun, depends on eagle numbers in my team (i.e. waters, shuey, lecca) /Sandi (gun also but seems to miss a lot through retarded injuries) /Goldstein (depending on his scoring output when Hmac returns), Hmac (depending on the success of the roos and his return from injury and price/discount), Leunberger (if Mitch Clark leaves he'll have more time in the Rucks) or even McEvoy (if he continues to carve it)
should be interesting hahah.

elephants

oh and add Z. smith to that... or are we not allowed GC players with the second year rule? ;)

MTTY

I wouldn't mind going with a combo of

Smith/Cox, Sandi
(J.Tippett, Cordy)

And if Kruezer is a F/R then Kruezer up front swapping with J.Tip

Waters will be close to a lock also

elephants

Cordy looks as though he will get games with minson/hudson hopefully pissing off to GWS/GC
If Krooz is F/R he will be the first selected player in my team.

liam2e

Tim Golds from GWS will be a star. must have as one of your rookies

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on June 20, 2011, 11:14:42 PM
Cordy looks as though he will get games with minson/hudson hopefully pissing off to GWS/GC
If Krooz is F/R he will be the first selected player in my team.
Yeah a lot of people will pick him up, Petrie could sneak into my team too, when fit he is very consistant

MTTY

Quote from: liam2e on June 20, 2011, 11:19:54 PM
Tim Golds from GWS will be a star. must have as one of your rookies

Agree Goldsy is a great player, hoping he gets D/M MPP