Main Menu

2012 Player Watchlist: SC

Started by AFEV, June 19, 2011, 05:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

I know this seems like a strange place but...If I put it in any of the SC sections it will get lost, and I don't have the key to the forbidden board yet, so here it is.
Players that you will be keeping your eye on for the rest of the season/pre-season.

Also I know I have a lot of Blues/Swans I'm watching them right now :P And again I know this is probably a bit early but I'm bored.

Kieren Jack - I thought he'd break out this season but injury has held him back. I'll be watching him next year.
Sam Reid - Has the makings of a great forward and another pre-season could mean he steps it up again next year.
Matthew Kreuzer - We saw what he is capable of today and I reckon he'll go become on of the premier rucks in the comp next year.
Rory Sloane - I tackle therefore I am.
Karmichael Hunt - I know you think I am insane but if he gets more time in the middle he could ripp it up with his ability to break tackles and a good kick.
Mitch Robinson: See 'Rory Sloane'

Boomz

I got Kreuzer in my DT this week ;D a year early and wrong comp but anyway :P

Agree with Sloane... Shuey as well.

c4v3m4n

Shane Savage from Hawthorn. Pulled some massive scores this year and could be worth a look next year as a 4th or 5th midfielder.

Justin Bieber

Midfield is likely going to look something like this for SC: Boyd, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, S. Pendlebury and A. Swallow. This is basically what I've done in SC this year and is working wonders 8). Swallow's spot isn't as set in stone as all the others but of course, depends on price and other players.

I'm keeping an eye out on:
Jack Watts - Seems to be maturing alot on field and being a real strong team player off Half Forward.
Luke Schuey - If named forwards, 8).
J. Brown - Very slow this year and hasn't looked himself, probably that knock took his confidence and hard-hitting away from him for now. Going to be very cheap (as will Roo but I didn't fall for him this season :P).
Howlett - The Guy has turned my opinion of him fully around in half a season. He's a clearance machine for the Dons and can win his own ball.

AFEV

Yeah I have my eye on Watts as well.

roo boys!

J.Brown looks pretty good.

I also have my eye on Watts and Reid and Kreuz.

elephants

BoredSaint

i seem to always pick players a year early..
had risca 2 years ago before he broke out last year..
and wells last year before he ripped it up this year..

lets see.. who did i pick who hasnt quite lived up to expectations..

ADAM COONEY THE flowerER

Cookie Monster

been watching Martin the last couple of weeks, so glad i brought him in LAST week.

watching Stevie J, good fixtures coming up as well.

c4v3m4n

I really can't wait until SuperCoach 2012. Why, you ask?

NO BYES!  ;D  ;D

MajorLazer

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 19, 2011, 10:45:29 PM

NO BYES!  ;D  ;D
+ Some massive number. :P

Had to change my mind about bringing certain players in.

Bazinga

Quote from: MajorLazer on June 19, 2011, 10:47:33 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 19, 2011, 10:45:29 PM

NO BYES!  ;D  ;D
+ Some massive number. :P

Had to change my mind about bringing certain players in.

Byes have flowered up SC big time this year.

Lenny Hayes will be on my radar. Not sure how they will work out his price but he should be extremely cheap.

Fletch74

Yes, even Roo should be cheaper next year, unless he comes back firing after the bye.

There will be some great cheap players. I'm especially keeping my eye on Sloane, Martin, Watts, Shuey and Bastinac (just come back from injury and played very well on the weekend. I think Boomer will start to move down forward a bit more too)

c4v3m4n

AFEV

Started with him this year, probably not again next year I like to mix it up :P