Isaac Smith

Started by Nails, June 19, 2011, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

This kid is a gun! I can't believe I stared Mzungu over him when he was playing Mzungu cause I bought into all this "could be a sub" rubbish...

Mzungu on 0 after 15 minutes...

Isaac Smith, should he continue to get games now? He played pretty well the other night!

Alka

I'm happy I decided to go I.Smith over Mzungu (against Ziplock's advice too :P).

He was playing Gold Coast though, every Hawk went well.

Ago97

Alka
poo didnt go that well and thankfully i held smith
what a tank

Nails

FMDT...

I traded in Sylvia for Matera (instead of getting Mitchell for Mundy) just so I could have a fwd emg...
None of my fwds were late withdrawals started Sylvia (on 24 points nearing half time) and my fwd emg is Isaac Smith... fmdt.

Ago97

Nails did you hav bartel??? coz i did

Nails

Quote from: Ago97 on June 19, 2011, 03:52:47 PM

Nope, had Mundy last week though. Someone suggested I went Mundy > Bartel... lucky I didn't, will have to see my options for what to do with Mundy this week...

Ago97

Go for ablett or shiels if you dont have them probs ablett over sheils but both guns

Master Q

I was forced to start him  :P

Ago97

Talisman

Quote from: Nails on June 19, 2011, 03:56:43 PM

Nope, had Mundy last week though. Someone suggested I went Mundy > Bartel... lucky I didn't, will have to see my options for what to do with Mundy this week...

If you can still afford him, I reckon you've just gotta get Mitchell - he's in almost career best form & with the Hawks' injuries, he stands out even more. Plus, the Hawks have an awesome run home... Reckon he's a lock for fantasy teams & possibily even the All-Australian team too. I'd pick him up or GAJ if you can.

Nails

Quote from: Talisman on June 19, 2011, 05:07:52 PM

If you can still afford him, I reckon you've just gotta get Mitchell - he's in almost career best form & with the Hawks' injuries, he stands out even more. Plus, the Hawks have an awesome run home... Reckon he's a lock for fantasy teams & possibily even the All-Australian team too. I'd pick him up or GAJ if you can.

Yeah got GAJ...

I've got ~136K to make two upgrades lol... going to be tight.

Alka

Haha imagine that scenario. I'm sure there's someone out there that did exactly that, that's got to hurt.

BillMurray

Had GAJ & Mitchell combo for a while now,  feeling v happy all things considered  ;D

dtboy

Isaac Smith should receive more game time due to the loss of Roughy