Selwood --> Dusty

Started by LaHug, June 19, 2011, 12:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Joel Selwood to Dustin Martin would free up a fair bit of cash and get me a 100+ player. Worth the trade or just hold onto Selwood for the next 3 weeks?
I'm probably letting my Richmond bias show a little...

SLICE n DICE

imo i think fork out abit extra and get rockliff still pretty cheap would only be another 15k

Ago97

If you dont hav shiels or ablett get one of them if you can afford

LaHug

Quote from: SLICE n DICE on June 19, 2011, 10:35:23 AM
imo i think fork out abit extra and get rockliff still pretty cheap would only be another 15k
Rocky is just as inconsistent as Martin though... Wouldn't Redden be better than Rocky?
That being said, I'm not a big fan of Brisbane players because I think they're all inconsistent.

Quote from: Ago97 on June 19, 2011, 11:07:35 AM
If you dont hav shiels or ablett get one of them if you can afford
Already have Ablett and, although I don't have Shiels, I have Mitchell, Buddy, Suckling, Puopolo and I. Smith. Don't think I can afford another Hawk.

Any other good options? I love Martin but I don't like the 70-80s that pop up every now and then amongst the 100-110s.

bigsy

Holz

if you dont have jimmy pick him up in a few weeks for 300k.

Windigo

Redden would be fairly good as well.  ;)

hugebbq

lahug..does that possibly mean selwood = goneski? tic

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on June 19, 2011, 01:47:31 PM
if you dont have jimmy pick him up in a few weeks for 300k.
But then I'll have to trade him out again in round 22 and I'm running short on trades. I'll either keep Selwood or trade him for someone that doesn't have the finals bye.
Should I keep him maybe?

Ago97

go with windys option of redden, will work for league and overal

LaHug

I'm starting to think Selwood might be worth keeping though. Think of how many people will have (or will be) getting rid of him. Makes him almost unique and a bloody star!

Windigo

Keep him if you wish LaHug. You'd be losing shizen load of points.

LaHug

Quote from: Windigo on June 19, 2011, 06:32:17 PM
Keep him if you wish LaHug. You'd be losing shizen load of points.
Three weeks with the likes of Mzungu or I. Smith covering... Sounds like I'd lose about 90 points which doesn't seem like a shizen load. 90 points for a trade?!

Windigo

I.Smith played GC. Don't be fooled........

But hey, if you want to keep him that's alright. You'll probably reap the rewards while no-one else will have him.  :P

LaHug

Yeah, but I'm thinking that my cover will average around 70 while anyone I trade to wouldn't average more than 105. So I'd lose 90-105 in total.