NICK REIWOLDT

Started by LF, June 18, 2011, 08:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

what the flower is with him on 0 nearly half time >:(
already copping another 2 this week from bartel(had mundy last week)

jasonpushy

look on the bright side.
He will be cheap net year.
& yes, he is killing me also........

eagles929406

every time he goes for the ball, he is one against 2 at least, put him on the wing and let him roam free, did wonders for richo nearly won a brownlow.

Windigo

Being double teamed.

Stevie J is killing me.  :(

Windigo

Has 1 ton this year. I motion for a mass exodus......

Holz

even though im doing ok in dream tema i have had enough of this season, stupid sub rules destryoing everyone, too many premiums doing nothing, dont get me started on the byes.

Cant wait till next year should have no byes, hopefully the sub rule is abolished and i will pick up Mundy, Grimes, Bartel, Swan, Goddard, Voldt, Brown and i will lock in Ablett all season.

someguy

He is being double team and st kildas delivery to him is absolutely disgusting.

Windigo

FLOWER!

If I had Mitchell captain I would be on 1626 from 16 and sitting pretty.

Instead 1502. Roo has ruined me.

yorgis

is it time to go roo culling ?? he's costing me money and not getting anything from him [got a B/E of 140 odd next week]

yorgis

lucky he played on the wing for 5 mins and picked up a few pts otherwise he would have scored single figure

LF

thats what i`m wondering as well.
maybe lyons needs to move him into mids or something to get him into the game more.

glynman90

He's not costing you anything if you keep him (except for points). I still reckon it's worth keeping him though unless you've got trades to burn.

fidou

Dont worry everyone has him execpt for the GUY im playing "Bryceb" why dont you have reiwoldt????????

Memphistopheles

I'm sick of Voldt atm - if i didn't have so many other issues (Selwood, Adcock, Knights) he'd be out of my team in a flash for Stevie J or Sylvia.

Ago97

Maybe roo's hair is in his eyes
since he got that new cut he has been scoring hoplessly