Smith donut
Bartel-2
Knights-20

Anyone else have this?

Ago97

No
but the title is an understatement

Holz

it was the best week ever till the gellong, stkilda game i had mitchell captain and no donuts. traded out knights this week for sylvia was feeling good untill i see bartel toal of 2, voldt 0 at 1/4 time, chappy stevei j poor at least tags is doing something.

Johnboy

Flame

Windigo

Flowering heck.

Roo & Stevie J. Goddard not looking too flash either.

Holz

both red vests for me in the game and i have bewick on 63 in the other game, i wish tags didnt play this week and i would have brought in ablett for him (would have knoghts though so only slightly better).

i have Stevie j, chappy, bartel, voldt, goddard, tags 550 is the minimium i would be happy with more likely going to get 400. I would think 600 from them each week isnt too much to expect from them.

Windigo

All premos doing shower. Deledio as well.

It must be that volcanic ash.

Redden is the only bloke doing anything.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 18, 2011, 10:09:40 PM
All premos doing shower. Deledio as well.

It must be that volcanic ash.

Redden is the only bloke doing anything.

chappy isnt doing too bad comparatively.

Davoo

really hurts when i didnt have mitchell or ablett in my team for this week! costs me league wins. cant wait to do my last mid upgrade. pendles! theres no food premos in the backs this year! saints guns have been crap this year. very dissapointing

Windigo

Quotechappy isnt doing too bad comparatively.

Yeah.  ;)

Your a lucky bloke when you didn't pick Roo at the start.

Saint's players are cursed.  >:(

yorgis

so vital to get your capt choice right, to cover some of the low scores. i have'nt been able to pick the right one for 5 weeks. swan when he had a couple of downers, mundy when he did his knee, cox vs crows and now bloody boyd. plaing 2nd bottom side in one league, so i thought i'd cop a donut and not trade out smith/sandi . monty subbed, roo culled, what next?

LF

i`m so pissed offi went into tonights games 9 played for 920 or so and ended the evening 15/1254
thankyou roo,stevie.j,delids,goddard,jimmy(not his fault tho)
only player tonight who did ok was gram.
jimmy`s 2 points is dejavu from last week when mundy got me 2 points

glynman90

This is just terrible I am 1133 from 14. Might have to say goodbye to going for overall after this week.

dale93

1303 with broughton,mzunga,gibbs,cox,goodes and jacobs to come hopefully hit 1850 maybe :(I had knights,montagas,riewalt,heppell and boyd as captain