Tom Lynch

Started by Alka, June 18, 2011, 06:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alka

Someone explain this kid to me.

Starts off with 2 scores over 90s.
Then dips down to a 31 and an 18 (when I actually had him on field).
And now an 86.

Was considering trading him out this week but now I'm not sure. Is he worth hanging on to?

Fireballz

He looked pretty good today and took like 8 marks or something. Is a good player but like most key position players, will struggle for consistency until he's fully developed. I'll be keeping him as bench cover but won't risk him on the field unless its to avoid a zero.

Sammocorw

I'm in the same boat as you Alka. I was tossing up him or Knights this week & brought I.Smith in for Knights which paid off big time an now Lynch's BE is 39 with more cash to be made before trading him out. I'm hanging on to him for a bit longer before I upgrade him to Fyfe, Steve J or ROK

Ago97

If you have him keep him
hawthorn belted gc 2day and for a forward to score 86 thats pretty good

Alka

His JS is very high though right? Might just stay as bench cover for me also.

@Ago97: Exactly, that's why I'm surprised. What's the story with the 31 and 18 though (I know he was subbed after only one half when he got the 18, but it's still very low).

Ago97

Remember alka he is still only a first year player so you can expect a couple of low scores here and there

Alka

Quote from: Ago97 on June 18, 2011, 06:31:38 PM
Remember alka he is still only a first year player so you can expect a couple of low scores here and there

I'm obviously too demanding of my rookies :P Fair point mate.

that_guy

Quote from: Alka on June 18, 2011, 06:29:24 PM
His JS is very high though right? Might just stay as bench cover for me also.

@Ago97: Exactly, that's why I'm surprised. What's the story with the 31 and 18 though (I know he was subbed after only one half when he got the 18, but it's still very low).

His 18 was when he was subbed off in gold coast in a very wet game, too hard for him to take marks!

Alka

Wet game, makes sense, he relies on taking marks. Cheers for that.

I'm thinking due to his JS I'll keep him and take out I.Smith (in a few weeks) who should make me more cash anyway.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fireballz on June 18, 2011, 06:10:50 PM
He looked pretty good today and took like 8 marks or something. Is a good player but like most key position players, will struggle for consistency until he's fully developed. I'll be keeping him as bench cover but won't risk him on the field unless its to avoid a zero.
This is what I'm, doing. He looks to be solid bench cover being a KPP who can play at both ends for the Suns.

His low scores did come when the Suns tried him at CHB. He's a natural forward so once he returned, so did his marks/goals/points ;D. May be inconsistent but looks to be great bench cover if you are out to avoid that donut.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Fireballz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 19, 2011, 12:53:48 PM
This is what I'm, doing. He looks to be solid bench cover being a KPP who can play at both ends for the Suns.

His low scores did come when the Suns tried him at CHB. He's a natural forward so once he returned, so did his marks/goals/points ;D. May be inconsistent but looks to be great bench cover if you are out to avoid that donut.

*Peace Out Pplz.
Should be MPP in future then hey??  :D

Ago97

Might be mpp but i doubt it