bench players outscoring those you put on the field again.

Started by LF, June 18, 2011, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

and yet again i put pups and heppell on and have pederson and hibberd on my bench outscoring them big time
so my guess is jacobs will probably do the same thing.
bloody hell  >:(

hibbo 80
pederson 84
=164

pups 68
heppell 58
=126
total lost score 38

=

Dan4Dogs

went heppel and puopolo over otten and stanley :(
last minute captained boyd over ablett aswell...

Ago97

Yep swaped poo in for stanley to the bench at last minute

Windigo

Played Tendai over I.Smith. So I dunno how that will go.

I too played Heppell over Hibbo.

But IMO Stanley is a lock each week for a spot on the starting list.

Heppell will be gone from my team before his starts leaking more than a bucket with it a hole in it.

LF

even more annoyed because i played pederson on field in sc because of his sc average and thought his dt scores were not quite good enough.

glynman90

Played Knights over I. Smith and Tendai over Lynch. Hopefully Tendai racks up.

fidou

Heppells 3 game average is only 63.7 and 5 game average 71.6. His early games had him averaging around 85. He's an 18 year old kid in his 1st year so don't expect 85 every week. Gee the kid has made us 170K so far. If your worried wack him on the bench for a few weeks. Personally I think I'll play Hibberd next week and put Heppell on the bench as emerg. Hibberds 3 week average is 77.7 and 5 week 76.2.

LF

he won`t be any good again until he gets a rest like most of the other coaches are doing with their rookies.

Holz

bewick on the bench with 32 a 1/4 time already beating bartels 2. Obviously would never had played him before bartel just annoying.

elephants

yorgis

next week i'm gonna pick my subs like usual. and just b4 lockout [when i see who is playing] i'm going to swap the emerg.

[cant do any worse ]

Hawka

i went vardy over bailey to cover smiths absence
but i dont no y cos i thought bailey would go well but i was hopin vardy would get a few goals
and i lost bout 40 points   :-\

LaHug

LF

plugz19