Keep or trade?

Keep
14 (35.9%)
Trade
25 (64.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 25, 2011, 05:11:50 PM

Sammocorw

With his performances over the last couple of weeks, it's now time to decide whether to keep or trade Heppell.

Fireballz

I'm moving more and more towards getting rid of him. He was looking like a keeper but over the last month he looks to be your average run of the mill first year cash cow.

Windigo

I'll be ousting along with Puo this week.

That means I get to keep Lower & Stanley.

Stanley looks a great 7th back. He is all heart that bloke if you watch him live.

glynman90

Tossing up between ousting him, Lower or Hibberd this week for Shaw. No idea yet...probably Lower unless he gets 80+.

Windigo

Keep Hibbo. Heppell will be gone for me.

Fireballz

Quote from: glynman90 on June 18, 2011, 05:33:30 PM
Tossing up between ousting him, Lower or Hibberd this week for Shaw. No idea yet...probably Lower unless he gets 80+.
I think Fremantle don't have any byes during league games as their 2nd one is during a multi-bye round. Is that correct?
I'd be keeping Lower and Hibberd if I was you man. But I also wouldn't be getting Shaw coz I hate him.

jasonpushy

I traded him last week for STRAUSS of Melbourne.   
And now have the cash to upgrade Dugian to Shaw next week.
Get rid of him now.   
You also need to consider that he has the be in round 22, so you will have to trade him at some stage.
With his score today, you are all a week late.

LF

i`m trading heppell and keeping hibbo.
hibbo seems to be taking heppells scores.

Windigo

Quotehibbo seems to be taking heppells scores.

Precisely.

Ago97

Might get rid of him but in baks who for??? not keen on broughton and duff coz of what they did at the start of the year

Fireballz

Quote from: Ago97 on June 18, 2011, 05:52:41 PM
Might get rid of him but in baks who for??? not keen on broughton and duff coz of what they did at the start of the year
Andrew Mackie!  8)

Windigo

Not keen on Broughton myself.

This is my plan:

Heppell>Scotland & Puo/Jacobs/Hibbo>Shaw.

I'll keep Adcock for the 3 weeks and I'll have to play in Lower & Stanle for the weeks he is out.

Scotland, Gibbs, Adcock, Goddard, Suckling, Shaw & Lower/Stanley (for the final spot)

Alka

Quote from: Ago97 on June 18, 2011, 05:52:41 PM

Suckling, Enright, Fisher, Scotland? (not a fan of Shaw at all. Depends how you like your rollercoasters).

Looks indeed like Hibberd has taken over from Heppell. Let's just hope Hird see's it the same and actually keeps Hibberd in the team.

LF

i`m thinking heppell might get a rest soon he has been down for a couple of weeks now.
no good burning out a rookie in his first year.
a lot of the other teams have been giving their rookies a game off and they have been coming back and playing better.

ronl

Essendon need to give Heppell a rest and blood a couple new faces.  Hibberd looks a likely type and his JS should be good for the time being.