franklin reported

Started by LF, June 18, 2011, 04:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

franklin reported for an elbow.
i think i was soft bs but of course being franklin you just never know.

Kano

Seemed to me like he hit Weller in the face with the point of his elbow...

Fireballz

Quote from: Kano on June 18, 2011, 06:15:57 PM
Seemed to me like he hit Weller in the face with the point of his elbow...
+1
Was low impact but with his record he should get a week minimum

LF

did you even actually see it because according to what you have just written i don`t think you did.

Kano

Yeah mate, saw it , then saw the 25 replays from multiple angles. His elbow connects with Weller's face. He has a terrible record as well. I have Buddy, so I certainly would love him to get off...but he won't.

Ago97

Max 2 weeks imo
whoever got hit overexaggerated and he didnt get injured so franky could get off but his bad record is always a worry

LF

Quote from: Ago97 on June 18, 2011, 06:24:36 PM

whoever got hit overexaggerated  and he didnt get injured so franky could get off but his bad record is always a worry
weller
exactly overexaggerated

Boomz

He'll get weeks. Elbowed him in the face...

MTTY

Should get close to getting off.

.Reckless
. Low impact
. No injury occured

Alka

Can't see it being more than a week.
As mentioned, low impact, no injury, but it's Buddy so his record will harm him.

MTTY

Add to that the AFL website said the footage was inconclusive as to if he hit him with his elbow or shoulder

Kano

Quote from: MTTY on June 18, 2011, 06:30:05 PM
Should get close to getting off.

.Reckless
. Low impact
. No injury occured

No chance. Hit him in the face with his elbow. Whether Weller "overexaggerated" or not, whether he was actually seriously hurt or not, he has a terrible record and hit the guy in the face with his elbow. Absolute best you can hope for is only 1 week holiday.

Holz

If it does happen tha judds odds will shorten again for the brownlow, now all we need is murphy and pendles to get suspended and we might as well hold the brownlow next week.

On a serious note dont really want plaers missing with stkildas bye next weel.

Fireballz

Quote from: Kano on June 18, 2011, 06:36:56 PM
No chance. Hit him in the face with his elbow. Whether Weller "overexaggerated" or not, whether he was actually seriously hurt or not, he has a terrible record and hit the guy in the face with his elbow. Absolute best you can hope for is only 1 week holiday.
100% agree with Kano. The MRP are pretty inconsistent but pretty sure another elbow to the face by buddy franklin means he'll have a rest next week.

Fossil11

oh well next week i get dawes and cloke back and am upgrading knights to sylvia so no worries