Andy Otten

Started by someguy, June 17, 2011, 09:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

someguy

Pretty happy I've held onto this bloke - currently sitting on 50 mid way through the second qtr, should finished with an 85+ score.

Possumo

Quote from: someguy on June 17, 2011, 09:40:54 PM
Pretty happy I've held onto this bloke - currently sitting on 50 mid way through the second qtr, should finished with an 85+ score.

Hah, I traded him out in round 10 for Jacobs, and at the time B. Smith seemed to be scoring better, and there was no news on when Otten would be back... would have saved me a trade this week as I needed to trade in a rookie (Tuohy for B. Smith) to save me copping a doughnut... so dirty with myself I didn't trade Smith, as I haven't needed to play him since round 10 :(

someguy

Quote from: Possumo on June 17, 2011, 09:52:00 PM
Hah, I traded him out in round 10 for Jacobs, and at the time B. Smith seemed to be scoring better, and there was no news on when Otten would be back... would have saved me a trade this week as I needed to trade in a rookie (Tuohy for B. Smith) to save me copping a doughnut... so dirty with myself I didn't trade Smith, as I haven't needed to play him since round 10 :(

Couldn't blame you for those trades, would have made sense at the time and its impossible to see into the future. That's the beauty of DT.

Possumo

Quote from: someguy on June 17, 2011, 10:11:17 PM
Quote from: Possumo on June 17, 2011, 09:52:00 PM

Couldn't blame you for those trades, would have made sense at the time and its impossible to see into the future. That's the beauty of DT.

Haha exactly. I've become so addicted to it this year, although it's probably partly my nostalgia for Aussie stuff :)

Alka

96! Played a very very good game.
Nice to be rewarded eventually for sticking with him.
The question now is do I trade him out or keep him as permanent cover?

chrisuzz

Happy with the fact ive held on to him, and decided to also start him! :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 17, 2011, 11:59:10 PM
Happy with the fact ive held on to him, and decided to also start him! :)

+1 feels good considering boyd's shower captain score!

Victorius Secret

Andy Otten is def looking like a 7th or 8th keeper. Shame, i also traded for B.Jacobs