Boyd's first quarter.

Started by LaHug, June 17, 2011, 09:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

Quote from: LaHug on June 18, 2011, 04:25:56 PM
Mitchell already has Boyd's score at half time... haha

I was so sad when I saw that... I swapped the captain from Mitchell to Boyd with 2 mins left before lock out... I should have just got up and walked away, and just left things how they were lol.

Windigo

While I was driving (had to go to the dentist) I remembered that I had Mzungu as Captain.........Thus there was a  mad dash to get home before lockout. I got home with 10 mins to spare.......Should have keft it on Tendai/  :P

Fireballz

Quote from: Windigo on June 18, 2011, 05:30:12 PM
While I was driving (had to go to the dentist) I remembered that I had Mzungu as Captain.........Thus there was a  mad dash to get home before lockout. I got home with 10 mins to spare.......Should have keft it on Tendai/  :P
Mzungu will ton it up now you watch!  8)

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on June 18, 2011, 05:30:12 PM

Haha! At least Tendai is a chance for getting an 80 lol. Can't believe Boyd got a 70... I know everyone will say about his average against to Crows etc etc. But in his current form I thought he would carve it against the Crows regardless! Never mind! Will have to perma captain Murphy maybe :O

Windigo

My Dad was holding on tight!  ;)

LaHug

P.s. I started this thread because I was annoyed one of my midfielders was doing poorly. I didn't have Boyd captain, I had Mitchell captain. :D