Higgins

Started by Rated_RKO, June 17, 2011, 07:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rated_RKO

whats the odds that he gets injured tonight ?

hardnut

low, why does everyone have it in for him? He's a chance to tonne up against the hapless Crows.

glynman90

Love it if he did ton up. Or at least not get injured because I've only got 6 trades left and can't afford to spend any on him.

j959

Quote from: hardnut on June 17, 2011, 07:55:55 PM
low, why does everyone have it in for him? He's a chance to tonne up against the hapless Crows.
cos he plays havoc with your DT if you take the risk him - "he's made of butter" as described to me by HP and he's lived up to that rep this season again ...

hardnut

but we all knew that and still people whinge about the outcome....strange  ???

j959

Quote from: hardnut on June 17, 2011, 08:10:40 PM
i was prepared for it happening but you still whinge cos you hold the bloke for a 3wks or whatever it was earlier on and then first game back he gets a cut to his forehead and he gets subbed out in the 1st qtr ...

you compare that to Lenny who would play with a broken nose if he had to ...

Arradin

Im pretty sure he was subbed out bcos the cut made his eye swell over and he couldnt see out of one eye. Not very good in a game that requires depth perception.

someguy

Quote from: j959 on June 17, 2011, 08:16:55 PM
Quote from: hardnut on June 17, 2011, 08:10:40 PM
i was prepared for it happening but you still whinge cos you hold the bloke for a 3wks or whatever it was earlier on and then first game back he gets a cut to his forehead and he gets subbed out in the 1st qtr ...

you compare that to Lenny who would play with a broken nose if he had to ...

lol he was subbed in the 3rd qtr due to his lack of influence on the contest, possibly due excessive swelling caused by the cut above his eye (as Arradin said). Get your facts right before commenting.

I'm with you hardnut, people should have known what they were getting with him and quit whingeing.

LaHug

Although he's not on track for a ton, he's beating Boyd at half time...

Holz

i have had higgins all season and i would still pick him up in retrospect, good pickup for 320k he is doing alot better than people some paid much more for, voldt and didak anyone?.

someguy

glynman90

Equal highest scorer for the Dogs AND didn't get injured!

Nails

He came back slowly for his first 2 games from injury...

but now that he's back and fit (as fit as butter can get) he looks like he might be next to his pre-injury avg of 100. If he averages 100 from here on out I'll be super happy I kept him.

Wes Mantooth

i was looking to bring him in before the round... but his injury record puts me off time and time again.

Rated_RKO

glad i kept him in supercoach ... but traded in dt for ROK ... so... its all good. . (although i bet now rok will get injured) lol