Main Menu

HP7 P2 Trailer

Started by AFEV, June 17, 2011, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

yeah, i havent read them in ages though :-X will have to find them and read them again i think :P

j959

i can't wait til i can read the books to my little one ... 2.5yrs old is prob still a little young yeah?   ;)

Maca24

Ive never watched Harry Potter  :o hahah. Apart from the 1st one of course.
Never really caught my fancy. It's not that I hate Sci-Fi (Enjoyed Lord Of The Rings and read lots of those kinds of books)
Its just once I saw the magic with wands and stuff I thought it was kind of gay..
Swords > Wands  :P

AFEV

Quote from: Maca24 on June 17, 2011, 07:57:35 PM
Never really caught my fancy. It's not that I hate Sci-Fi (Enjoyed Lord Of The Rings and read lots of those kinds of books)
Its just once I saw the magic with wands and stuff I thought it was kind of gay..
BTW for this comeback I'm using youtube comments :P
Well unfortunately defeating Voldemort isn't as simple as chucking a ring into a volcano :x

Boomz

I'm the opposite :P don't like lord of the rings...

AFEV

I liked the books I didn't even bother with the movies.

Maca24

Quote from: Sid on June 17, 2011, 08:01:21 PM
BTW for this comeback I'm using youtube comments :P
Well unfortunately defeating Voldemort isn't as simple as chucking a ring into a volcano :x
haha fair enough i guess. Im more of a fan of Sci-Fi books than movies because you can use more imagination  :P
Anybody read Eragon/Eldest?

Boomz

I have there pretty good.

AFEV

I read Eragon then stopped :P
I didn't really like it. I think I actually bought elder but I haven't read it.

Boomz

I think theres a 3rd one I'll probably read it eventually lol

Maca24

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 17, 2011, 08:30:59 PM
I think theres a 3rd one I'll probably read it eventually lol
yea Brisingr its a great book IMO.
Sid, Eragon is a bit of a struggle but once you get to Eldest I think you will enjoy it more.

AFEV

Oh OK then I'll be sure to read it/them :)

bomberboy0618

I was 4 when I read the first one j so it's never too early.

Holz

i love the books i think i have read the first one 6+ times as i normally read the whole series beofre each book. I have always enjoyed the movies because for some reason i have an abilty to detach them from the books, most of my firends pick up plot holes and things they have missed but i seem to gloss over those. I think if you go in with the frame of mind that the book is awesome so the movie has to do it justice than you will be disapointed you just need to go in and enjoy it.

Saying that this is the movie i have most looked forward to in my life. the last movie was the best and only matched by number 4( best book), with splitting the book in half they have got the depth i have always wanted. I have always felt they should have been split in half from 4 onwards.

Going to be epic.

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 17, 2011, 11:59:21 PM
I was 4 when I read the first one j so it's never too early.