Liam Anthony
2 (5.6%)
Kade Simpson
3 (8.3%)
Tom Scully
26 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Justin Bieber

Well going to trade Selwood out as he'll be missing 5 games for the rest of the season and think I can make a little cash from it as well. Any of the above players will add 80k+ to my bank balance allowing for a straight upgrade elsewhere next round.

Current Midfield is: Boyd, Murphy, Riska, Montagna, Pendles, SELWOOD (Hibberd, Mzungu, Nicholson).

Rosa is probably most unique but the worst scoring. But a decent run home.
Anthony is a ball magnet.
Simpson is inconsistent but can certainly score the most as he is an X Factor.
Scully has done well in his first 2 games back and has a good run home, but can he keep up current form?

Thanks for any voters or comments :).

*Peace Out Pplz.

Stocutz

i'd say scully. looks to have the game and run for dt, and is cheap.
however 60k more u get to mitchel and co. for a mid and prem at that i wouldnt touch anyone less than mitchel, not even Bartel

Memphistopheles

Stocutz

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 17, 2011, 06:22:27 PM
Daniel Wells.

expensice tho.

hellopplz looking at ur mids it has to be ablett (+ the no byes factor) or mitchel. riska is enough of a unique

hardnut

Go with a gun, never skip in the mids. It might payoff but more likely you'll be sweating that Scully v Monty/Ablett head to head and most weeks you'll lose out.

If you do want to stick with this course then I like Scully

Holz

i think the title should be Let's Go a Little Cheap, you only want these guys becasue they are cheap, jimmy and mitchell are pretty cheap and mcuh better than these guys.

As a roos fan and an owner of anthony this year is don't go him. Scott hasnt been playing him in his DT optimal position and has only recently played the rack up touches mid. Adealide and GC give away heaps of Dt points so i wiouldnt be looking at the last 2 scores too much.  i would go scully if i had to, however with jimmy 60k more if you have the money the choice should be easy.

Justin Bieber

I looked at Wells but is too inconsistent for my liking. Can go missing quite a bit if tagged (and in his form would expect it coming).

Was considering Mitchell with a good run home. Yet he seems the common trade in this round :P. Maybe all of you are right and just go Mitchell. I might point out that almost 7,000 teams have traded him in this round :P. Cheers for the advice fellas :D.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 17, 2011, 06:36:49 PM
I looked at Wells but is too inconsistent for my liking. Can go missing quite a bit if tagged (and in his form would expect it coming).

Was considering Mitchell with a good run home. Yet he seems the common trade in this round :P. Maybe all of you are right and just go Mitchell. I might point out that almost 7,000 teams have traded him in this round :P. Cheers for the advice fellas :D.

*Peace Out Pplz.

i traded him and put the C on him, i would have got in jimmy ahead of him but i already have him.

hardnut

I traded in Risky thinking I was super unique and was about to suggest him but then spotted him in your team.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hardnut on June 17, 2011, 06:38:25 PM
I traded in Risky thinking I was super unique and was about to suggest him but then spotted him in your team.
Haha, he still is with less than 8,500 selections :P. Sure is consistent though with only 1 score below 95 8).

I might give Mitchell the C or might take the added risk and just go Buddy :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.

nostradamus

none of the above......go for mitchell

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 17, 2011, 06:44:13 PM
Haha, he still is with less than 8,500 selections :P. Sure is consistent though with only 1 score below 95 8).

*Peace Out Pplz.

only 2 score above 110 not enough for someone close to 400k. I also want to go Buddy captain but im going mitchell.

hardnut

Quote from: Holzman on June 17, 2011, 07:08:23 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 17, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

*Peace Out Pplz.

only 2 score above 110 not enough for someone close to 400k. I also want to go Buddy captain but im going mitchell.
no more byes 5 games avg >107 =  good value.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 17, 2011, 06:36:49 PM

*Peace Out Pplz.

Wells has lifted his average a lot this year and he can explode when he scores well - 150 and 139 prooof of this. Also has tons against Coll, Gee and Syd.

Andrew

I'm going Ablett infront of Mitchell just because I don't like Mitchell's bye (I've already got 2 Hawks). Scully is definately the best pick out of those listed in the polls, closely followed by Kade Simpson.