Sandilands

Started by sammy, June 17, 2011, 04:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy

i've held onto Sandi since he's been injured but i think i have to trade him now. if i trade him to Bailey and keep Z. Smith then i'll be able to play 2 rucks this round and 2 rucks (if Bailey stays in) when Cox has his bye. plus with all the cash i'll make off him i can finish upgrading my team. i might even trade him back in later if i have the trades.

does it sound like a good idea or no?

Holz

i did that 2 weeks ago and im happy with how it turned out. You can just double trade him for smith if he comes back and smashes it.

yorgis

trade smith out, bailey should hold his spot while renouf is out

sammy

if i trade Smith out though i'll only have 1 ruck when Cox is out. otherwise i'd trade Smith out.

djff

I did a similar thing and was happy then and as long as sac smith plays again i will be happy.
It probably won't hurt, although you did not say who your 4th ruck is. But the cash you make from sandilands could be good.

sammy

Campbell is my 4th ruck haha can't see him getting a game anytime soon.

glam77

freo injury list has him listed as 'test'.

i guess a chance he'll be back this week

Chelskiman

I don't mind if he misses this week as Bailey can cover, but if he's still out when Cox is out then I'll be forced to cop a 0.

Bluke

He will play this week. Freo have suffered since he has been out.

Andrew

Quote from: Bluke on June 22, 2011, 01:51:26 PM
He will play this week. Freo have suffered since he has been out.

+1, if not then definately next week which will be just in time. Glad I saved a trade here and used Petrie's dual position to full effect.

RiOtChEsS

Harvs needs to stop the bleeding now...

what better way than to insert the biggest band aid in the game :P

Chelskiman

Great news, but I was more itnerested in the fact that three Freo defenders may be returning this week aslo.  I dunno if this is good news or bad news for Broughton...

thatguy

get on freo to smash the lions!  ;D

elephants

I did this when Bailey was on the bubble. Stoked at how it turned out and a Smith to Sandi trade in round 18 should be beautiful ;D