cant split goodes or chappy

Started by Stocutz, June 17, 2011, 04:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocutz

as above. any ideas trading darling? leaning maybe just towards chappy, as goodes is just so up and down.

fwds: frank pav fyfe sylvia n.riewoldt knights DARLING krak lynch mckernan

bridge777

Goodes is up and down....but chapman has already been out with an injury and also has a bye in the finals. Im looking at okeefe and sylvia to finish my fwds over chapman

Cicjose

chappy averages 99 even with his poor score

goodes averages 91

Ago97

Definitely chappy
so much more consistent imo

Stocutz

Yeah not set on o'keefe he is a def who could just go pear shaped if the swans dipped.
Chappy is a jet just gotta hope his body holds up...
Goodes just plays to close to goal I think... Against the tiger if u said he take 9marks I would have penciled him in for 110+ not 60

Ziplock

lol, all the love for chappy?

Wanna split them?

look at how many games goodes has played consequatively compared to chapman.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2011, 06:27:09 PM

Wanna split them?

how many consecutive 100s does goodes have he is lucky to string 2 together.

Ziplock

goodes is historically a strong finisher and slow starter for the season.

+, he's scored 120 points more than chappy for the season, and doesn't have a finals bye.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2011, 06:32:29 PM

+, he's scored 120 points more than chappy for the season, and doesn't have a finals bye.

he has scored 120 point more from 2 games more and in those games my rookies both scored over 60 points so having the Chappy rookie combo still beats goodes all year. Im not saying Goodes isn't a good pick or that you are wrong i just think chappy is better. Much better to have a guy outscoring goodes most weeks and having 1 or 2 weeks off when a rookie plays, especially when goodes is capable of posting sub rookie scores e.g. last week.  If you have alot of gellong players than the bye might hurt if you go for league in that case go goodes however chappy is the better player so if that doesnt matter pick him up.

Stocutz

Quote from: Holzman on June 17, 2011, 06:28:57 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2011, 06:27:09 PM

Wanna split them?

how many consecutive 100s does goodes have he is lucky to string 2 together.

thats y i've gone chappy. little risky but if he gets injured so be it.

Goodes fwd role has turned me off him.

Stocutz

Quote from: Holzman on June 17, 2011, 06:37:16 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2011, 06:32:29 PM

he has scored 120 point more from 2 games more and in those games my rookies both scored over 60 points so having the Chappy rookie combo still beats goodes all year. Im not saying Goodes isn't a good pick or that you are wrong i just think chappy is better. Much better to have a guy outscoring goodes most weeks and having 1 or 2 weeks off when a rookie plays, especially when goodes is capable of posting sub rookie scores e.g. last week.  If you have alot of gellong players than the bye might hurt if you go for league in that case go goodes however chappy is the better player so if that doesnt matter pick him up.

true. i only have enright and vardy. so finals bye no real concern.

hardnut

I don't really suggest jumping on either right now (have both). Chappy is not right and Goodes has come out and said he will be playing FF with Bradshaw gone. Goodes is a crappy FF and a total waste there but that is again where he has been named on the back of a 60 at FF last week. Go Boomer for gun DPP good times...wish I had.

Holz

selwood out could mean more mid time for chappy. However he might pick up the tag now.