Main Menu

HELP! D:

Started by dcmagadia21, June 17, 2011, 03:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

I already done my Swalow to Fyfe trade and I have 1 trade left. Should I go:

Harper ---> Howe

Darling ---> Howe and $$$ and get Sylvia for Krak the week after

Krak ---> Sylvia (and keep Darling as perma bench cover)

$97,000 left

dcmagadia21

currently leaning on darling to howe this week and krak to sylvia (after his price drops more) next week. what do you guys think?

KnightRyder

I would go to Krak - Sylvia & keep darling.

Apart from last week he has been pretty consistent and you keep your DPP.  I am going Krak to Sylvia, but will do it next week when his price is even more enticing !

Depends on your bench cover and how many more upgrades you could do with the extra cash from Darling to Howe !!

dcmagadia21

Quote from: KnightRyder on June 17, 2011, 03:48:46 PM
I would go to Krak - Sylvia & keep darling.

Apart from last week he has been pretty consistent and you keep your DPP.  I am going Krak to Sylvia, but will do it next week when his price is even more enticing !

Depends on your bench cover and how many more upgrades you could do with the extra cash from Darling to Howe !!
i still have about 2 trades to do in my backline with Adcock and maybe upgrade one of Lower/Stanley soon. My forward bench cover is Mzungu, Lynch, Harper. If I do the Harper to Howe trade, I would have about $110k in the bank, which could help the week after when I trade Krak to Sylvia and Adcock to either of Rawlings/Malceski/Chaplin.

dcmagadia21

Done my trades

Swallow ---> Fyfe
Harper ---> Howe

with $140k in the bank

enough money for my trades next week

Krakouer ---> Sylvia
Adcock ---> Suckling

Fossil11

why did you get harper in the first place. he was shower. what did he do average 40 and and gain about 40k

j959

Krak to Sylvia and keep Darling - can you wait on Sylvia for next week though?

dcmagadia21

Quote from: j959 on June 17, 2011, 08:13:09 PM
Krak to Sylvia and keep Darling - can you wait on Sylvia for next week though?
now that knights is injured, i'll have to trade him out. i'll probably postpone my back premium upgrade the week after next week. next week will be another double trade for me. krak to sylvia and knights to either ROK or chappy (depending on his price). then the week after i will go adcock to suckling.

Fossil11

keep krak for just a bit longer. brad dick did hid knee in vfl last week and andrew kraks js just went through the roof. expect a bit more freedom and magic. chappy scored 70 last week so he probs has another 3 weeks before he bottoms out so just wait. id get suckling next week