How many trades left?

Started by Withagrin, June 17, 2011, 02:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Withagrin

Just wondering where everyone is at? I'm sitting on 8 trades and starting to get worried.

Anyone else in the same boat?

soutter

6 trades left with a complete team. Hopefully 6 is enough to cover injuries etc.

Cicjose

you should be worried....

i have 14.... 12 next week when i trade to pendles

Ago97

9 Doing a double this week then a single next week that leaves a full team

Andrew

Yeah I've got 7 trades left, 5 after this week. I'm not happy about it and can see the wasted ones down the line, namely Duffield -> Toy (can say it now looked fine at the time), Duigan -> Enright and Curnow -> Mzungu (should've got him for Matera/Tapscott and kept the high scoring Curnow).

But in my defence I'll only be 2 mid upgrades away for a team with strength and depth and ability to win my League which I'm aiming for... now I'm out of Eliminator :P

Withagrin

Good to see that alot of others are in a similar situation. Feels like I've been trading every week to cover injuries.

Hopefully I make the finals and have at least 3 or 4 left!

BillMurray

13 currently, with 11 after this week and only 1 or 2 more to finish off the team. Feeling pretty good....for now anyway  ;)

chaser

tappy21

13 left. Going for league win. Went to hard too early last year. Learnt my lesson!!

chaser

thanme

8 left for me, with 2 more to finish off my team.

phatmaniac

7 left
need two to finish team and maybe one extra to cull a cow to get the cash to complete the team

poor early trading, injuries and complete coaching selection blowout upfront have not aided my cause

GinoGod

got 19 left, trading boyd and most likely mitchell this week so will be 17