Duffield $335 600, L4 ave 101
5 (27.8%)
Fisher $349 500, L4 ave 95
5 (27.8%)
Johncock $304 500, L4 ave 79
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Crustynuts

Going to trade Stanley out this week for one of the above. 
I will have $401 800 to spend on any defender.
My back line at the minute is Gibbs, Delidio, Goddard, Enright, Lower, Puopolo, Hibberd, Buckley, Jacobs, Stanley.
I am looking at Broughton, Duffield, Fisher or Johncock.
This gives me 6 solid performers and one of Puoplo, Hibberd, Buckley and Jacobs as the 7th.
Ideally I would like to save as much money a possible to bring in Pendles next week.
Cheers
Crustynuts

thanme

I'd get Fisher, but I'd wait until after his bye (which is next week I think?).
What about Malceski?? I'd opt for him over Johncock.

Broughton is getting tempting, but I still don't know if I trust him to keep it up all year, given that the dynamic of Freo will change as they shorten their injury list.

sya87

i noticed last week that duffield moved into the midfield in mundy's absence and scored well! and like mundy, Duffy has lost those ridiculous blonde locks and gone the number 2 shave, which pushed mundy into premium status. A reverse Sampson if you will (Sampson lost his power when he lost his hair for those who arent follwoing).

Andrew

Quote from: sya87 on June 17, 2011, 02:06:22 PM
i noticed last week that duffield moved into the midfield in mundy's absence and scored well! and like mundy, Duffy has lost those ridiculous blonde locks and gone the number 2 shave, which pushed mundy into premium status. A reverse Sampson if you will (Sampson lost his power when he lost his hair for those who arent follwoing).

Thumbs up for that post. I like the Sampson reference, pretty intellectual stuff for 'round here :P

sya87

Thank you Andrew. Im only new to this site. Not sure about the levels of intelligence just yet haha but a shaved scone = fantasy football jet (ablett, chappy, buddy, even pendles these days! haha)

Ago97

Id go fisher
thats my 2 cents worth

yorgis