Mitchell
9 (50%)
Ablett
9 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Stirling

need some decisions for my last midfiled gun

HTL

I've got Mitchell and will be getting Ablett tonight.

If I were you I'd get Ablett, no byes is too hard to miss out on. 

Andrew

Quote from: HTL on June 17, 2011, 12:50:51 PM

+1. Would've been great for the DTtalk guys to do an article on the Mitchell/Ablett decision for those who don't have either but already have Boyd. If you don't have Boyd, grab him but otherwise Ablett is looking irrestible and doesn't just have no byes but also a great last month of fixtures. So many will grab him this week too that if he fails, he fails everyone.

theswiz

Quote from: Andrew on June 17, 2011, 02:11:58 PM
Quote from: HTL on June 17, 2011, 12:50:51 PM

+1. Would've been great for the DTtalk guys to do an article on the Mitchell/Ablett decision for those who don't have either but already have Boyd. If you don't have Boyd, grab him but otherwise Ablett is looking irrestible and doesn't just have no byes but also a great last month of fixtures. So many will grab him this week too that if he fails, he fails everyone.
+1 PLus he's gary ablet...

sya87

Ablett is a jet, no doubt. But the hawks win, and they want to win badly too make the 4. This implies that mitchell shouldnt miss games from here on in. They have more of the ball and have a high possesion game. Mitchell is like 30k cheaper atm with a low break even. The question is, can ablett sustain these scores in his substandard team?

In short, i choose mitchell. But that is just me  :-X

Cicjose

i have mitchell ablett and boyd..... will hopefully get pendles next week

ablett ave 109
mitchell ave 106

Andrew

Quote from: sya87 on June 17, 2011, 02:18:42 PM
Ablett is a jet, no doubt. But the hawks win, and they want to win badly too make the 4. This implies that mitchell shouldnt miss games from here on in. They have more of the ball and have a high possesion game. Mitchell is like 30k cheaper atm with a low break even. The question is, can ablett sustain these scores in his substandard team?

In short, i choose mitchell. But that is just me  :-X

But that's the thing, Mitchell does definately miss a game - the Hawks bye. And when you've already got Franklin & possibly more Hawks as most teams do (Suckling, Shiels, Puopolo, Bailey all possible starters), it wouldn't be that wise to bring in another Hawk DT League-wise. In comparison to Ablett, Ablett doesn't cop a bye. But also in Ablett's favour is the ability to score 140+ which I don't think Mitchell has. That means he's better captaincy material.

I could change my mind but for the time being the extra cash Ablett's price is at is worthwhile for mine. Even if Ablett misses 1 game it's still as many as Mitchell misses but won't hurt you as badly DT-league wise.

sya87

yeah you make good points there. i just wish i got ablett at his basement price!  >:(