Captain Buddy

Started by dale93, June 17, 2011, 11:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaser

Quote from: Fenno on June 17, 2011, 02:03:44 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on June 17, 2011, 12:04:53 PM
The Crows are rubbish this year though.  They have always been defensively good, but this year they just stink.  Boyd should have a field day against them.
The crows were rubbish last year aswell and he didn't crack 100. I expect him to crack the 100 but I wouldn't be so sure about the big 100 everyone is hoping for.

He wont get the Brent Reilly tag this time. 130+ for sure

Andrew

Quote from: Fenno on June 17, 2011, 02:03:44 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on June 17, 2011, 12:04:53 PM
The Crows are rubbish this year though.  They have always been defensively good, but this year they just stink.  Boyd should have a field day against them.
The crows were rubbish last year aswell and he didn't crack 100. I expect him to crack the 100 but I wouldn't be so sure about the big 100 everyone is hoping for.

Argh stop making me nervous! Captain calls have been hurting me badly the past 2 weeks. I've got the VC on Franklin currently but also have Cox... then I'm buying in Ablett so could big C him.

Quote from: chaser on June 17, 2011, 02:06:35 PM
He wont get the Brent Reilly tag this time. 130+ for sure

Thanks for that! I'm just backing with the Bulldogs season being on the line that Boyd will take the game by the scruff of the neck by sheer determination, like he did v St. Kilda last week.

Quote from: thanme on June 17, 2011, 01:59:33 PM
Yeah I'm tossing up between Boyd and Ablett. No doubt I'll change my mind at the last minute and get it wrong.

Oh +1 on that call... Good luck everyone (I can say that now I'm out of Eliminator :P).

Nails

Quote from: Nails on June 17, 2011, 12:02:05 PM
Quote from: glynman90 on June 17, 2011, 11:50:15 AM
I think they are closing the roof tonight. Gotta go Boydy v the Crows.

Boyd has his worst average against the crows....

Love to say it, but I told you so!

Wes Mantooth

someone in dt world says but brent Reilly isnt playing and then every goes, oh must be fine then. Crows have more taggers than him and van berlo and doughty do well holding players most weeks. the boyd crows curse continues.

Possumo

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 17, 2011, 11:36:37 PM
someone in dt world says but brent Reilly isnt playing and then every goes, oh must be fine then. Crows have more taggers than him and van berlo and doughty do well holding players most weeks. the boyd crows curse continues.

Yeah but a lot of good players have racked it up against them this season... sure some teams tag better than others, but there are exceptions to every "rule" and in the end, luck plays by far the biggest influence I reckon.