Captain Buddy

Started by dale93, June 17, 2011, 11:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

I am almost dead set on putting buddy as captain this weekend and Boyd or Ablett as vice?Who else is everyone else doing?

HTL

I was tossing up between cox, mitchell and Buddy.

I've got  down Cox atm

AlexIsOnFire

buddy has bock on him, and while bock is average nowadays, Buddy could be a risk imo...

sometimes when it seems so obvious, it bites you on the ass cheeks

iamdpw

I second this question. Tossing up between Boyd and Coxy. It's a bit drizzly in Melbourne today, how does Boyd go in the wet? Or do they just close the roof? Anyone able to shed any light?

dale93

Quote from: iamdpw on June 17, 2011, 11:45:20 AM
I second this question. Tossing up between Boyd and Coxy. It's a bit drizzly in Melbourne today, how does Boyd go in the wet? Or do they just close the roof? Anyone able to shed any light?

Mmmm very good info mate :)I am from adelaide so i dont know the weather :(

glynman90

I think they are closing the roof tonight. Gotta go Boydy v the Crows.

Nails

Quote from: glynman90 on June 17, 2011, 11:50:15 AM
I think they are closing the roof tonight. Gotta go Boydy v the Crows.

Boyd has his worst average against the crows....

Chelskiman

The Crows are rubbish this year though.  They have always been defensively good, but this year they just stink.  Boyd should have a field day against them.

GoLions

im goin boydy with the big C and got pavlich vc

mikeg12

yeh i was gonna go buddy, verrrryy tempting..  but rekon ill have boyd by end of day...

Ago97

Quote from: mikeg12 on June 17, 2011, 12:39:20 PM
yeh i was gonna go buddy, verrrryy tempting..  but rekon ill have boyd by end of day...
+1
thinking buddy but boyd a safer option

antonc

Little gazza at the dt Mecca

nas

Hope the Cox rises up & stands tall this week.

thanme

Yeah I'm tossing up between Boyd and Ablett. No doubt I'll change my mind at the last minute and get it wrong.

Fenno

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 17, 2011, 12:04:53 PM
The Crows are rubbish this year though.  They have always been defensively good, but this year they just stink.  Boyd should have a field day against them.
The crows were rubbish last year aswell and he didn't crack 100. I expect him to crack the 100 but I wouldn't be so sure about the big 100 everyone is hoping for.