Main Menu

EOS Wishlists

Started by AFEV, June 17, 2011, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

BB - you will paying over $10k wage for an expert summary player. Definitely NOT worth it mate. At 25, you will only get one fielding pop per season. It would be better to train 25 yr olds in fitness/strength. Don't do it!!

bomberboy0618

Already bid before i saw this :-[

CrowsFan

Well lets just hope you get outbid in the final half hour...

AFEV

Thankfully he was. Good player but not worth that with the secondaries.

bomberboy0618

I really need a gun f/fm. I want to be able to get 10 wickets consistently, as my batting is pretty solid but I am aiming to get them all to outs/outs. My bowling is a bit weak as I want to replace my spinner with a fm/f.

Nails

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 20, 2011, 05:18:47 PM
I really need a gun f/fm. I want to be able to get 10 wickets consistently, as my batting is pretty solid but I am aiming to get them all to outs/outs. My bowling is a bit weak as I want to replace my spinner with a fm/f.

get 4 gun spinners and 1 gun F and just always play on crumbling wickets :P :P :P

CrowsFan

What about this guy? - http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=138500

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on June 20, 2011, 05:20:36 PM

get 4 gun spinners and 1 gun F and just always play on crumbling wickets :P :P :P
Wouldn't work you'd get flowered if it was humid which it is a fair bit in Scotland + the 5% penalty for a spinner opening.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 20, 2011, 05:22:39 PM
What about this guy? - http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=138500
Beast!
However his got such good summaries in expert form :/

cookie311993

experience is a worry mate

Bazinga

Got my eye on this guy ...

Edward Allenson --  I'll go to about $50k, but I'm sure he will go for more.

I notice that Cic has already about bid me   ???

AFEV

I'll go to about 80k after he goes beyond 50. Should be 150+ though, with ease. I'm surprised Cic is chasing such a good player ::)

Bazinga

Haha .. I would go to about $150k but I don't have the funds. I could save a bit more $$$ if I lowered my academy investment, but I don't want to. I will just have to wait for my prizemoney and see what I can find.

Cicjose

Quote from: Bazinga on June 21, 2011, 12:10:45 PM
Got my eye on this guy ...

Edward Allenson --  I'll go to about $50k, but I'm sure he will go for more.

I notice that Cic has already about bid me   ???

you can go for it baz

AFEV

Same Baz. He is one of 9 19 y.os I have bookmarked. I'll try and stay under 10k for most of them if I can...My academy is probably starting to get closeish to lavish now (hopefully) so I can develop them up and unless they have great primaries they all have relevant talents :)