Main Menu

EOS Wishlists

Started by AFEV, June 17, 2011, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Osama was born in Pakistan and because he knows how to run he could have the gifted Endurance for being on the run alll this time or Accumulator talent for counting the days he eluded capture...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 17, 2011, 09:41:58 AM
What do you mean about the pm being distributed throughout the season?
I want a younger medium and spinner, and maybe a couple of batters.
I've got this guy on the market currently (ending same time as Bennett + Goss): http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=554266 Secondaries are decent with that talent. Has recently spiked up in price though :-\.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 17, 2011, 01:32:02 PM
In your case Nails, if you come across to Scotland, you will be in Div 5. I would be aiming for some 25+ players with decent experience, decent primaries and secondaries.

With a half decent team rating around 130-150k you should then promote to Div 4 as a lot of Div 5 will be bots, then you might be able to build up your academies slowly, or you can take the pensioners route like Shaggy and use the TM to progress.

Your academy needs to be at least at Excellent before you could start to think about building up a younger squad, otherwise its a waste as they won't reach their potential.
I started buying Rel/Rel 19/20 y.o's when I first started for 27k the max I paid for a player (A Player who still plays for me asw well). If you can snag Rel/Rel 20 y.o's at the start of next season for less than 5k, I suggest you do it. Won't kill your wages either while they train up. I've managed wages so long as I've gone Fielding training for a level less in primaries.

Quote from: Bazinga on June 17, 2011, 10:04:36 AM
I will be aiming for exp/exp for my 20yr old, with at least average secondaries and average experience.  I may buy 1 or 2 others as back up depending on finances.
Good aim although after prizemoney, don't expect many to go for less that 100k :(. I aim for Rel/Rel or Acc/Acc in 20 y.o's as long as their fielding isn't half bad (Reasonable lowest nowadays).

Quote from: Sid on June 17, 2011, 09:35:25 AM
And basically any good fm/f I can find under 23.
No wonder why you wanted Goss and Bennett :P. I have Morgan and Morgan Jr. in my FM ranks so Goss was going to be pushed out for Morgan Jr. next season due to his experience and skill set in comparison.

I have 2 young batsmen coming through to replace the middle agers so will likely be selling this guy EOS:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=184226
Experience is holding him back from keeping his place. Currie is his replacement from my Youths, who's already on the same experience with 7 years on him! Will be willing to put him up earlier if anybody on here wants him. I have money to keep me afloat so can help out others if they want him :).

roo boys!

I don't know what I really want. Looking for a gun batsman now, but apart from that, can't really see anyone I want to get rid of (apart from my 19 year olds)

Once I buy a gun batsmen, I will have 1 backup batsman (McInnes), 1 backup bowler (Zuma), 1 backup AR (Etwaroo) and 1 backup keeper (Athans)

AFEV

One of the only players I still have that I had early on are Woodcomb & Jackson. Both started at reli/reli. Woodcomb double popped in bat/tech the first week I had him though :P
Woodcomb was the third player I ever bought & Jackson was 18th 8) I still see Jackson as my best buy at 4k he has the most games ever at the club for a bowler, and I think he is third overall. Woodcomb is first with 62 or 63 I think :)

pyronerd

i just want 1 paceman to come in as backup for my bowlers when they are tired, a couple of games ive played 1 or 2 or my bowlers at satisfactory :-[

Cicjose

how much would you expect carney to go for?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on June 17, 2011, 07:38:14 PM
how much would you expect carney to go for?
I don't know. May go between 50-100k is what I would pay for him now due to secondaries and age. That experience drags down the price a bit so wouldn't expect anything over 120k at a max hopefully for you.

I don't mind keeping him longer if you have plans of buying him 8). Just let me know whenever you would want him and I'll put him up.

roo boys!

If anyone has, or sees, a Spec/Spec or Excep/Excep ( a stretch) batsman, whose wage isn't astronomical, give me a buzz :) Basically looking for at least Spectacular summary at reasonable/capable form for under 150k.

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on June 17, 2011, 09:05:40 PM
If anyone has, or sees, a Spec/Spec or Excep/Excep ( a stretch) batsman, whose wage isn't astronomical, give me a buzz :) Basically looking for at least Spectacular summary at reasonable/capable form for under 150k.
before EOS?

roo boys!

Preferably. But doesn't have to be.

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on June 17, 2011, 09:08:06 PM
Preferably. But doesn't have to be.
Well I have Jarrad Hatton who is Excep/Excep with Opener talent but I dont think you woud like his wage  :P

roo boys!

roo boys!

Just looked at him. How much would it take for you to sell?

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on June 17, 2011, 09:16:42 PM
Just looked at him. How much would it take for you to sell?
lol. Im happy to sell him but would have to be at EOS, only beacuse im in a tussle for promotion.