Main Menu

EOS Wishlists

Started by AFEV, June 17, 2011, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

He will do while you get started. Won't start declining until next season and even then it will be VERY slow. Also not that plops aren't the gradual erosion of skills but instead just a random dropping.

Barlow 21

Sorry BB. Didn't see you wanted Alex's guy. I'll leave him to you. :)

cookie311993

what happened to your side barlow? they got heaps younger. why you get rid of your older players for

AFEV

Wow WTF happened there only rating 130k?

Cicjose

i want to move countries.....

Nails

Quote from: Cicjose on June 17, 2011, 12:31:54 PM
i want to move countries.....

I requested to move to Scotland :) which one is the best? :g

cookie311993

scotalnd or sri lanka. either one. They are both probably the best to make money. Sri Lanka already sorted leagues while scotland sorting out but thats about it

Nails

as a newb what should I be really targeting hard at EOS?

A bunch of 20yo quality players? Or am I best a few mids 20s as well or??

What will I get the best value from?

Fletch74

In your case Nails, if you come across to Scotland, you will be in Div 5. I would be aiming for some 25+ players with decent experience, decent primaries and secondaries.

With a half decent team rating around 130-150k you should then promote to Div 4 as a lot of Div 5 will be bots, then you might be able to build up your academies slowly, or you can take the pensioners route like Shaggy and use the TM to progress.

Your academy needs to be at least at Excellent before you could start to think about building up a younger squad, otherwise its a waste as they won't reach their potential.

cookie311993

really depends how easy the league you are in nest season is nails.

Boomz

Depends on whats on the market at EOS for me. Have a few in mind... have some players lined up if I can get the cash together.

Boomz

The PM idea is shower imo. Don't like it at all... Can't understand half that thread in game discussion about it they go too deep into it for me :-X

Fletch74

Interesting though that Ash is considering leagues in the US and Netherlands...

Boomz

I want Afghanistan instead :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 17, 2011, 02:13:18 PM
I want Afghanistan instead :P
I want a bonus incorporated for any player named Osama bin laden ;D