Main Menu

EOS Wishlists

Started by AFEV, June 17, 2011, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 17, 2011, 10:29:53 AM
i reckon probably keep him fletch unless you desperately want to get rid of him. Atm he has an outstanding summary. Probably keep and train bowling and bowling tech and play him in every game as your first choice spinner hen if you still want to sell him EOS next year.
He's only Out summary because he is in accomplished form though. I'm concerned about that experience though!

cookie311993

yeah thats my only worry with him fletch. if that was higher he would attract plenty of interest. up to you though. 22 year old with ordinary exp doesnt sound that good. maybe play him remaining games this season in hope of a pop in exp

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 17, 2011, 10:37:10 AM
yeah thats my only worry with him fletch. if that was higher he would attract plenty of interest. up to you though. 22 year old with ordinary exp doesnt sound that good. maybe play him remaining games this season in hope of a pop in exp
He's been Ord exp since I got him at the beginning of this season, so surely in Div 3 T20 and Div 4 SOD he would pop soon.

cookie311993

depends how many games he has played fletch

valkorum

I dont have any pressing needs at EOS as alll my batsman and bowlers are all outs/outs.  I will upgrade if I can get an equal replacement with better experience.

I would like to get a spinning all rounder so that way I can interchange with my RFM all rounder depending on what pitch type I am playing on.

cookie311993

i recently bought a spin all-rounder youth player so hoping to train him up. Should be good

bomberboy0618

15k ASID.
I'll pump a season on fitness then primaries.

AFEV

Damn I'd hope to get more than that for him

bomberboy0618

I will bid much more just start him at that.
I'll go 60k

AFEV

Nails

A couple young pacemen, a wrist spinner, a few quality batsmen and a decent mid-age wicket keeper/batsman

Basically I want a whole side bar the 4 spots I've already filled

Billy Maddox - Seam bowler
Asif Ud-Din - RFS

Murugappa - Captain and opening bat
Rene Simon - young quality bat

Other than that I have 7 spots to fill... wonder if I can fill it with my PM.

AFEV

Nails, what is Murugappa's endo? Opening & being captain could be quite taxing so it would need to be pretty good.

Nails

Quote from: Sid on June 17, 2011, 11:35:02 AM
Nails, what is Murugappa's endo? Opening & being captain could be quite taxing so it would need to be pretty good.

He's expert endo and rested fatigue atm...

only reasonable captaincy though, but I think suggested lineup but him capt... :s

AFEV

Oh that should be fine then :)

Nails

He is 29 though  :o Therefore on his way down, he's my leader who leads from the front though.

Scored 215 in a friendly yesterday.