Main Menu

EOS Wishlists

Started by AFEV, June 17, 2011, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

EOS is starting to get kind of close :P
First of all, who else does NOT like the idea of half the PM being distributed throughout the season. Rewards campers/crap teams if you ask me :|

What are you looking for at EOS?
I'm considering:
Replacement for Woodcomb but not urgent.
Replacement for Sodumo, hopefully a gun rf/lf

And basically any good fm/f I can find under 23.

Nt selling anyone :P

bomberboy0618

What do you mean about the pm being distributed throughout the season?
I want a younger medium and spinner, and maybe a couple of batters.

AFEV

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22434
Ash wants to halve the prizemoney we get and give it through sponsorship during the season. If he does this the teams that finish top 2-3 will get less money, the teams that finish below them will get more. As I said it encourages/rewards camping but he doesn't think it does...

I have a 20 y.o exp/exp rfs BBoy ;)

Fletch74

I have a 21yo exp/exp wrist spinner if you're interested BB.

I will be offloading at EOS (age - next season)

29yo spec summary batsmen - Farhan
27yo exp summary spin speciallist - Walker
29yo spec summary finger spinner, with Cap captaincy and Natural Leader/Safe Hands - Boag
29yo Out summary Medium Pacer/Acc summary AR with Skilled Batting, and Yorker talent - Martin

I have one 19yo batsmen coming through who I will play, so i will need an AR, 1 Bowler, and 1 batsmen. The bowlers have to be a finger spinner, FM, or a fasty, they will all be 24 or below. I will be going all out on a decent AR at EOS though. Plus I need a Captain in that selection....

Bazinga

I like the prizemoney structure as it is now.

All I need is to get a 20yr old batsman to replace this guy --  John Morton -- 26yr old outs/exp batsman with exceptional endurance. . He will be sold at EOS, as I need to keep him to try and avoid relegation in SOD.

I will be aiming for exp/exp for my 20yr old, with at least average secondaries and average experience.  I may buy 1 or 2 others as back up depending on finances.

Fletch74

I don't like the propsed change either that Ash has put forward. It makes the game too easy now....

On the positive though, it might mean that inflation on the TM will also be about during the season.

bomberboy0618

Can I have both of them guys?

cookie311993

I need a batter or 2 and a keeper-batsman

Fletch74

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 17, 2011, 10:08:09 AM
Can I have both of them guys?
Samuel Chase

Let me know if you want him BB, and I'll put him up, when you want.

AFEV

cookie311993

fletch you should get heaps for him cause he is a wrist spinner

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 17, 2011, 10:14:55 AM
fletch you should get heaps for him cause he is a wrist spinner
I just don't like his ord experience though... I might actually keep him though. Unless you could give me an amount that he might go for?

cookie311993

21 year old Wrist Spinner. What level is your academy and how many games is he getting? At Eos he should get over 100k. WS is very rare

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 17, 2011, 10:19:43 AM
21 year old Wrist Spinner. What level is your academy and how many games is he getting? At Eos he should get over 100k. WS is very rare
At excellent ATM, but will be Lavish by EOS next year. I will be doing Improving++ as soon as Prizemoney comes in until I'm at Lavish.

ATM, he only plays when I play on a Crumbling or Dry pitch, or against weaker teams and I need to rest Boag, as I have 6 bowlers, and the other 5 are ahead of him, but next season it will all depend on what I buy after I offload Boag, who is my Spec summary Finger spinner, and Martin who is my Out summary Medium pacer AR

cookie311993

i reckon probably keep him fletch unless you desperately want to get rid of him. Atm he has an outstanding summary. Probably keep and train bowling and bowling tech and play him in every game as your first choice spinner hen if you still want to sell him EOS next year.