Thomas Scully...?

Started by The Grundles, June 17, 2011, 01:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Anyone taking a punt on Skully as a unique?  x2 scores of 100, certainty to hold his spot.  Looks fit as a fiddle and ready to rock!

popedelio

Mate just spend the extra cash and get someone that can average 105+, getting scully is a waste

Holz

not when jimmy and mitchell less than 50k away

chaosAD

Andrew

Quote from: Holzman on June 17, 2011, 05:19:38 AM
not when jimmy and mitchell less than 50k away

Exactly. If I wasn't interested in Ablett - which I am - I'd definately replace Selwood/Mundy with Mitchell before Scully for an extra $60k.

theswiz

I fyou can certainly say that extra 60k will get you another premium and save you a trade go sculls.... hes a walk in to the melbourne team and has only been playing 75% game time and tonning it up...

Andrew

Quote from: theswiz on June 17, 2011, 02:16:10 PM
I fyou can certainly say that extra 60k will get you another premium and save you a trade go sculls.... hes a walk in to the melbourne team and has only been playing 75% game time and tonning it up...

$60k isn't enough to do much with at this point of the season and your 2nd point is a very interesting one... But can Scully score 125-160 scores like Ablett and to a lesser extent Mitchell can?

If it was a 6th mid who's going to average 95 and be consistent, maybe. But if that's all Scully is, why not get a bottomed out Rockliff next week... he'll be my value Mr. Consistency pickup averaging just under 100 I think.

Ago97

Skully is ok but not the best option imo
i dont like mitchell tho maybe thompson if you can aford