So Many Outs This Week, Are YOU in Trouble?

Started by theswiz, June 16, 2011, 10:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswiz

The list is enourmous!
Selwood
Swan
Pendlebury
Shaw
Dawes
Adcock
Smith
Mundy
D Swallow
and of course Neville Jetta
LOL
Anyone copping a zero? I might be if evans doesn't play...

daddsy404

Zac Smith :'( my first zero all year and its gunna cause me to lose to my arch nemesis who has Vardy

theswiz

I'm still in ELIM and my opponent has sandi cox and smith... looks like he'll have to trade as I had to. Going to be a close one.

MiGZ

Quote from: theswiz on June 16, 2011, 10:55:31 PM
The list is enourmous!
Selwood
Swan
Pendlebury
Shaw
Dawes
Adcock
Smith
Mundy
D Swallow
and of course Neville Jetta
LOL
Anyone copping a zero? I might be if evans doesn't play...

Aw yeh of course...Jetta, showere every man and his dog has him. Couldn't call youself a fair dinkum DT'er without a Jetta in the squad. I'm cutting it fine with the aid of my MPP players this week, shuffled them all over the shop and came out with zero donuts so im happy.

pyronerd

ill be wearing the donut from selwood this week, next week ill have my pies players back so i can afford to go without selwood for the next 3 weeks

wcarey

i've got montagna and am concerned that he'll be a late withdrawal. Possibly another one to add to the list......

theswiz

you might be right wayne!
I have doubts about tags playing too. he could be subbed or something?
yeah i made 2 trades to save 2 doughnuts! maybe i shouldve gone peetree at the beginning.

glam77

will cop one "0" this week for Zac/Sandi.

And to think i traded out Hale last week to free up a few $$$....

chatters24

Quote from: glam77 on June 17, 2011, 10:13:20 AM
will cop one "0" this week for Zac/Sandi.

And to think i traded out Hale last week to free up a few $$$....

Whoops!

thanme

No 0s for me. I would have managed (poorly) with Swan, Montags and Selwood being out, but I traded Selwood for Ablett and Montags is in, so I'm laughing! No other pies, and I never traded Ryder out, so I'm sweet.

dale93

No zeros for me but i am still abit worried about Heppell, Hibbard, Montagna but i am eating no donuts yet :)

HTL

No zeros here either, but I've had to make trades I didn't want too. Looking at the teams I'm playing this week I swear they've had it easier than me!!

langej

Chelskiman

I have no 0's unless there's a late out in my mids, because my only cover is Evans and he looks doubtful to play.  It's not my strongest team by any means, but if I can avoid a 0 in this horror round I should do ok.  I have a massive league fixture this week and if I can somehow win I reckon I could finish 1st.

Team for this week.

Backs: Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Suckling, Broughton, Lower, Puopolo <Jacobs>

Mids: Boyd, Thompson, Ablett, Montagna, Hibberd, I. Smith <Evans>

Rucks: Cox, Bailey

Forwards: Stevie J, Franklin, Goodes, Chapman, N. Riewoldt, Yarran, Mzungu <Howe>

dale93

Yeah my team is.....

Gibbs, Delidio, Rawlings, Broughton, Heppell, Pops, Jacobs (Nicherlson)

Boyd, Ablett ,Montagna, Goddard, Dal Santo, Hibbard

Cox, Fraser

Chaps, Franklin, Goodes, Riewalt, J.Riewalt, Knights, Mzunga (Lynch)

I can only play 2 reserves this week with Swan, Pendles, Shaw, Krak and Smith...I hope i just dont eat a 0.....