0 (0%)
Hibberd
5 (27.8%)
other (please name)
13 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 10:44:28 PM

muggle25

Heppell may need a rest - his scoring was lower this week.
Hibberd seems to be used haphazardly - not one of Hird's fav's
Pears coming back from injury

Would hate to field Heppell and have him start as the sub ... I have a bad feeling ... but it seems stupid to bench Heppell.

I need to field one of Heppell, Hibberd or Jacobs.

Holz

all 3 have a chance of being the sub but heppel is probably the least likely, just pick who you tihnk will score the most in the full game dont try and predict the sub.

elephants

How long is a piece of string?
No one knows. I think i'll be benching heppell because he looked tired at my dt's training session last night ;)

fertalong

Heppell and Hibberd are named on the field (which doesn't mean much on thursday) so im hoping neither of them are subs because i'm planning to field both.

Fenno

I don't get these posts nobody knows who the sub will be. Your guess is as good as anyones. The only person who knows who the sub will be is the coach and unless their are coaches on FF nobody on this site has a clue.
If you think a player could be sub so decide not to start them you do that because what someone else says shouldn't change your mind in the slightest because they have just as much of an idea as you......none

lukedogg17

Quote from: Fenno on June 16, 2011, 11:17:27 PM
I don't get these posts nobody knows who the sub will be. Your guess is as good as anyones. The only person who knows who the sub will be is the coach and unless their are coaches on FF nobody on this site has a clue.
If you think a player could be sub so decide not to start them you do that because what someone else says shouldn't change your mind in the slightest because they have just as much of an idea as you......none

+1
ban any topic with "who will be the sub" in the title

hardnut

I have no issue with the topic, don't see it as too different to all the others. None of us are 100% sure on anything unless we are the player in question (I do wonder if there are 1 or 2 on the site) so all of our posted are educated guesses. If someone os looking for advice then post away. If you'd rather not offer advice then please don't say anyting  ;)

Bombers need to win, Heppell I doubt he'll be sub

LaHug

Jobe Watson will be the sub as a surprise tactic!

Fenno

Quote from: hardnut on June 17, 2011, 12:20:38 AM
I have no issue with the topic, don't see it as too different to all the others. None of us are 100% sure on anything unless we are the player in question (I do wonder if there are 1 or 2 on the site) so all of our posted are educated guesses. If someone os looking for advice then post away. If you'd rather not offer advice then please don't say anyting  ;)

Bombers need to win, Heppell I doubt he'll be sub
We may not be 100% sure on other things but when it comes to subs we are 0% sure its just the most pointless topic

Nails

Quote from: LaHug on June 17, 2011, 01:21:06 AM

Starting one of if not your best player as the sub is so crazy it might just work! Great tactics there by the bombers.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on June 17, 2011, 03:51:39 AM
Quote from: LaHug on June 17, 2011, 01:21:06 AM

Starting one of if not your best player as the sub is so crazy it might just work! Great tactics there by the bombers.

if stanton does play he would have to be a chance for the red vest

bigsy

chatters24

fidou