STOP RIGHT NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH I NEED SOME ANWERS GIVE MY DT FINAL TOUCH

Started by Fossil11, June 16, 2011, 09:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fossil11

I know that this is the question that everyone is asking but i want a definate answer. no poll no maybes a yes or a no. it will take just a couple of seconds to submit a post so please help everyone out.

Who has the greater js between howe and smith.

howe is competitng with bate and petterd and has tapscott coming back in a few weeks

smith is in a hawthorn side that had about 4 or 5 outs and most will be back in following weeks. played his 2 games then went missing for many

both are named on wing this week

Ziplock

make a poll.

Howe for me.

Fossil11

i dont like polls. add your two cents not just your old bus ticket

people dont always tell the truth on polls

thanks zippy for the reply

elephants

I have Smith but i'd get Howe. 82 and a 75 (vs the pies in a drubbing) is awesome for a rookie.

Fossil11

just had a thought. smith is mpp this could alow me to permanetly move mzungu to my fwd line because only other mpp is goodes and he is a permanent foward and mzungu isnt in best 6 mids in my team but he is in best 7 fowards

would only want him if his js is good. what is his js like

Wes Mantooth

Fossil11

hahaha
true. what lyrics do you suggest. lonely island

Fix me dt...Like a boss

Ziplock

I JUST HAD HOOWWWWE AND IT FELT SO GOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

*edit* changed smith to howe and I realised it could give a misleading opinion :P

Slap

and the caps dont help you out either. Also, this post is similar/the same as other posts.  Waiting for answers on this post will probs take longer than reading the other posts.

Anywayyy..

Smith is is cos of the Hawthorn outs.  I'm worried he'll just be on the outer when they come back.  Howe has survived the severe chopping and changing withing Melb cos they are finding a new system to try and find those scarce wins.  If he keeps playing well, he'll probably get games.  Ala Gysberts this year.  Howe for my pick.

Fenno

elephants