16 (72.7%)
T. Lynch
0 (0%)
M. Evans
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Ajax22

One of these 3 has to play this week and I'm just not sure which one to bank on
Lynch and Prestia are playing Hawthorn whilst Evans is home against Fremantle assuming he keeps his spot once the final teams are released tomorrow

Prestia and Evans (assuming he plays) are both chances of being the sub whilst Lynch is near certain to play the full game

My gut feeling for now is to go for Prestia and just hope he can avoid the sub, if he does I think he will do much better than Lynch

Thoughts anyone?

dr draught

I reckon Prestia, looks like Bluey is playing him a bit more now.

I'd take Lynch out of the poll too.

Slap

Prestia when given a full game will score well.  This is of course he isn't given that stupid tagging role he once tried and failed.

LaHug

Note that Gold Coast are playing a flying Hawthorn team and have to make a long trip to Launceston. I don't think many (if any) of them will score well. I'd avoid putting them on the field (other than Ablett) this week where possible.

fertalong

Prestia is probably the best option of the 3. Lynch is too unreliable and Evans has a chance of being the sub. Prestia should get a full game at least.

LaHug

Quote from: fertalong on June 16, 2011, 11:01:05 PM
Prestia is probably the best option of the 3. Lynch is too unreliable and Evans has a chance of being the sub. Prestia should get a full game at least.
Did you know that Lynch and Prestia also have a chance to be a sub?! I'm sure Melbourne don't even know who'll be the sub.

thanme