Priority trading

Started by DTmagician, June 16, 2011, 07:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTmagician

Which one out of options.

1. swap and down

selwood to ablett (got cover without making trade, but midfield is looking woeful)

darling to smith (might lose out on darling's potential tonne, but dont miss out on smith's price rise)

2. swap and down

selwood to ablett

darling to howe (this guy looks alright, potential young forward target, hows his JS, cause he looks the consistent scorer type, but lose out on smith if i get him)

3. double down

Darling to howe

pitt to smith (pitt, is he ever gonna come back? spots available, but other young freo players getting games)

Cicjose

3 is the best move Howe will make you nearly 61K if he scores around his average

Jimbo_11

im stuck in a similar dilema
matera --> howe
swallow --> smith or ablett ????

ablett would finish off my midfield
but i dont want to miss out on smiths price rise

im leaning towards 3 atm i reckon

DTmagician

if smiths js is solid id jump on 3 right now, but it seems very uncertain, i dont want to get him in for money and he plays limited games rest of year. tough choice, i might go 1, cant miss out on howe and my mids are too ugly to look at right now with selwood, swan and pendles out.

LaHug

Quote from: DTmagician on June 16, 2011, 08:55:53 PM
if smiths js is solid id jump on 3 right now, but it seems very uncertain, i dont want to get him in for money and he plays limited games rest of year. tough choice, i might go 1, cant miss out on howe and my mids are too ugly to look at right now with selwood, swan and pendles out.
Almost everyone has Selwood and at least one of Swan/Pendles. Then when you think about how many might have both (like you), Mundy, etc. The fact that you don't have a donut is a good thing. Missing 2-3 premium mids seems to be the norm this week.