Fyfe or O'keefe?

Started by djff, June 16, 2011, 07:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djff

Thsi week: darling to Fyfe or O'keefe.

fyfe has slightly higher average per round but slightly lower average over the last 3 and 5 rounds.

I am hedging towards O'keefe, i think. Plus, is that shoulder injury of fyfe's soemthing to worry about still? it must be better...

cheers!

Fenno

I would go Fyfe. O'Keffe can get on a run of good scores but if you have a look at previous years he can get on a run of games where he just goes missing. I would risk the injury and go Fyfe who only looks like producing the good score unlike O'Keefe who is a near sure thing to give you some shockers.

djff

Quote from: Fenno on June 16, 2011, 07:31:13 PM
I would go Fyfe. O'Keffe can get on a run of good scores but if you have a look at previous years he can get on a run of games where he just goes missing. I would risk the injury and go Fyfe who only looks like producing the good score unlike O'Keefe who is a near sure thing to give you some shockers.

thanks.
i see your point. looking at the dreamteam costs since the start fyfe's has stayed pretty even after the rise and O'keefe's has been a rollercoaster.

cheers!

Flame

O keefe for mine! Been one of the saws best this year.

Windigo

If Fyfe pop his shoulder one too many times it could mean surgery.

ROK, has burned many a time in the past. But dare I say it.....I would get him in.....

Slap

tomato tomarto.

Fyfe is only in his second year and has had some trouble with knocks this season - will this add up?? 

ROK was a king two seasons ago.  With Goodes playing in the fwd line more often as a key forward now, ROK may get some more ball? 

Perhaps see who has the easier line up come finals/during finals and make your pick accordingly.

bundyboy

been waiting for ROK to get his shower together....and now looks like he might have finally got back to the form we know he is capable of....but can't shake the fact he has burnt me before >:(
I think you are exactly right Win...with Goodes being stuck forward more, leaves ROK to run through mid more, and should be good for his scoring potential

Fyfe - gee, I like him...but that shoulder is a little bit of a worry

toss a coin....think they are both great value....

djff

Thanks.
I like the coin toss idea. Plus, I have been stung by injuries a bit so may go the least injured option... still, I cAnnot shake thefeeling that Fyfe is a winner. He is certainly in more teams. Aagghh... heads it is!

Cheers.