Should I cop the ruck donut or trade?

Cop the donut it's only 1 week
17 (81%)
Trade away
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 0

BarnDogg

My Rucks are Cox, Sandi, Smith, and McCauley

With Sandi and Smith out injured and McCauley unlikely to play this week, should I cop the donut for the week or do a reactionary trade? And who to? Doesn't seem like there are any good options....

11 Trades left (need to trade Selwood out this week)

Chelskiman

I'm in a very similar position.  I have Cox, Smith, Sandi and Derickx, have to trade out Selwood and have only 10 trades left.  I have no idea what to do. :(

tigers_3

i traded out sandi for j tippett...... but didnt have petrie in the forward line so im stuffed in rucks this week and wce bye round!!!

jamez_1983

same ruck issue as you guys.
Wanted to keep smith to cover and was thinking broc>tippett to use petrie.
strongly considering copping the donut this week as everyone will be fielding weaker than normal teams with all the carnage.

glam77

i was gonna trade smith out in a couple of weeks anyway. whats the harm in doing it this week? (maybe for vardy)
and hopefully once sanid is back thenfull steam ahead for the rest of the year.

lnugawela

Yeah I'm rucked too haha. Copping the donut, ruins my trade plans and trades if I go Smith > Tippet now. So just have to cop it unfortunately

thatguy

Quote from: tigers_3 on June 16, 2011, 12:24:38 PM
i traded out sandi for j tippett...... but didnt have petrie in the forward line so im stuffed in rucks this week and wce bye round!!!
wow. that was silly!

thanme

This is the first time this season that I'm grateful for having Ryder. true story.

Galaxy

Why would you trade in Jippett when he has not even played a game this season. Just cus Zmith is out doesn't mean they will immediately go for him.

Cicjose

so have we come to some conclusion......

i wanted vardy in but upgrading mids is more important

nas

Quote from: thatguy on June 16, 2011, 12:58:58 PM
wow. that was silly!
Would have to agree

Chelskiman

Quote from: Cicjose on June 16, 2011, 01:27:36 PM
so have we come to some conclusion......

i wanted vardy in but upgrading mids is more important

I was thinking of going Smith to Vardy or Bailey.  That would free me up a lot of cash which would make future upgrades easier.  This week has flowered my plans right up though.  I wasn't going to trade at all this week, and now I'll have to make two if I don't want to cop a zero. >_>

Cicjose

i need McCauley to play this week to avoid a ruck donut..... i've missed the vardy boat i think....

i plan to trade krak to callinan and conca to Thompson

also need howe NOT to play this week......

biggsy

why get Callinan, hes still on indefinite injured list?
and i think cop a donut in the ruck this week.

Rockyr

Similar situation to most people with - Cox plus Sandilands, Smith and MCCauley.  Apart from the obvious concern with a R13 donut and the likely R15 donut is the question of Sandilands.  When will he return (probably not until after Fremantle's R16 bye) and how effective will he be?

What is everyone's thoughts about trading him to say Ottens, Ryder, Hille or Naitenui etc and free up around $100 - 120K which can be used later?  This will provide a 3 way ruck rotation which covers most circumstances and prevents the R13 and 15 donuts.