Main Menu

I'm Bored.

Started by BratPack, June 16, 2011, 12:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

WOW   :o   I thought I was insane when I was drunk.  This is GOLD !! 

Enjoy your sleep BP - you have earned it   :P

BratPack

c4v3m4n

What's wrong, BP? Is the sunlight melting you?  ;D

Ziplock

I just woke from my 12 hrs :P

BratPack

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 16, 2011, 01:26:20 PM

You might say that.....

flower it I'm going back to bed

Bazinga

Quote from: BratPack on June 16, 2011, 02:47:14 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 16, 2011, 01:26:20 PM

You might say that.....

flower it I'm going back to bed

Soft  ...  Have another drink   :P

c4v3m4n

Bazinga

8-6 Suited

I IZ HUNGOVR KITTEH!

AFEV

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on June 16, 2011, 01:13:32 AM
On an unrelated topic....Backspace is your friend
We all know Pyro is our friend :P.

Quote from: Ziplock on June 16, 2011, 01:31:19 AM
not going to lie, I found a home ethanol making kit on the internet once... said it produced ethanol pure enough and free of contaminants such as methanol that, you could drink it if you so desired rather than use it for fuel as intended.
Ethanol is fine but stay away from Methanol! Highly flammable so any flames around the stuff and you'll go up! Year 12 Chemistry is fun :P. Ethanol is a strong alcohol so will get you drunk faster if pure :o. Can turn your used vegetable oil into fuel in your own backyard if you want as well. Will save you hundreds of dollars if you can find a place to give you free used oil :P. Just ording/setting up the stuff will be a bugger. Something else I learnt/watched in Chemistry this term :P.

The best cure for a hangover is to never stop drinking, that way you never feel the effects of the morning after :P.

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 16, 2011, 05:40:28 PM
We all know Pyro is our friend :P .

not going to lie, I found a home ethanol making kit on the internet once... said it produced ethanol pure enough and free of contaminants such as methanol that, you could drink it if you so desired rather than use it for fuel as intended.
Ethanol is fine but stay away from Methanol! Highly flammable so any flames around the stuff and you'll go up! Year 12 Chemistry is fun :P . Ethanol is a strong alcohol so will get you drunk faster if pure :o . Can turn your used vegetable oil into fuel in your own backyard if you want as well. Will save you hundreds of dollars if you can find a place to give you free used oil :P . Just ording/setting up the stuff will be a bugger. Something else I learnt/watched in Chemistry this term :P .

The best cure for a hangover is to never stop drinking, that way you never feel the effects of the morning after :P .

So that was the problem....I ran out  :P

pyronerd

;D

you needed one of these BP

Ziplock

Ethanol is fine but stay away from Methanol! Highly flammable so any flames around the stuff and you'll go up! Year 12 Chemistry is fun :P. Ethanol is a strong alcohol so will get you drunk faster if pure :o. Can turn your used vegetable oil into fuel in your own backyard if you want as well. Will save you hundreds of dollars if you can find a place to give you free used oil :P. Just ording/setting up the stuff will be a bugger. Something else I learnt/watched in Chemistry this term :P.

The best cure for a hangover is to never stop drinking, that way you never feel the effects of the morning after :P.

methanol can turn you blind as well :P Like, permanently :P

I eat vegemite on bread and drink litres of water after drinking- I've only been hung over once (when I didn't do that, as well as downing a bottle of scotch + various other drinks in a couple of hours).

FTR, the night before the hang over was one of the best nights ever. The hangover itself...

let's just say, being driven from the central coast to the blue mountains was not fun.