Main Menu

Bartell

Started by Carnthedockers, June 15, 2011, 10:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnthedockers

Is anyone thinking of picking up this proven DT gun? He is at a juicey price and could certainly free up some coin...
I was considering doing this and then trading krakour to higgins as a bench floater for those who have byes...

Andrew

Not for me - already got Enright & Chapman and Geelong have a rotation policy for their veterans which I'm sure includes Bartel. Expect him to get rested for Selwood's return - round 17 v Brisbane away.

elephants

Had him from the start. He's pretty frustrating but i doubt he will be rested. Their round 23 bye is close enough. He shouldn't need to be rested as he has been resting all season in the forward line!

Victorius Secret

Quote from: elephants on June 15, 2011, 10:39:39 PM
Had him from the start. He's pretty frustrating but i doubt he will be rested. Their round 23 bye is close enough. He shouldn't need to be rested as he has been resting all season in the forward line!

+1

thankyou for your services jimmy bartel but you will not be making an appearance in Victorius Secret in 2012

elephants

Quote from: Victorius Secret on June 15, 2011, 10:42:02 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 15, 2011, 10:39:39 PM

+1

thankyou for your services jimmy bartel but you will not be making an appearance in Victorius Secret in 2012
Yeah unfortunetley i am agreeing. It's the end of an era, and a golden one at that... :'(

me

don't get him (despite his decent pricetag)

i've had him from the start and has brought nothing but heartache - and is also one of the main reasons why i won't be driving away in an FJ this year

BillMurray

Yep, I love the jimmy to bits as a player but he's been so annoying this year, going missing for massive periods of games and not getting the junktime stats he used to lap up so ferociously... :(