Ask Ziplock

Started by Ziplock, June 15, 2011, 08:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fossil11

Nah its definately the FARK academy. do you watch the footy show. since he attended he has kicked two bags

thanks ziplock. i was getting worried when everyone eles is saying need 6 trades min 12 trades max for rest of year. i have 7 left atm and only need to mnake 4 more trades

getting chappy, sylvia, scotland and enright
have 300k in bank

elephants

Is it Fossil Understands Classic Kicking?

Ziplock

Quote from: DTmagician on June 16, 2011, 10:10:44 PM
hey zip,

howe or smith? for darling.

or keep darling

set on selwood to ablett

tough call. Howe has better JS, but smith is DPP. I would personally go howe, unless you are very desperate for Smith's dpp eligibility.

mikeg12

hey zip, not sure if this has already been posted but what do you think of this:

about trade, either matera or richardson to howe.  thing is not 100% sure who to go.

richo is giving me the showers and is just wasting my bench cover, but will only gain me about $40k on the trade... has be of 38

where as matera will get me +$100k however will prob get a game when he is fit again - does anyone know how far off he is? breakeven of 61 also so not a huge amount of money to be made from him either. could be some bench cover but could also be a waste of space also

... had a think about it last night, thinking richo is OUT

pinochio

option 1 - duigan/matera > ROK/Tuohy
option 2 - duigan/richo > Sylvia/Tuohy
option 3 - duigan/matera > Enright/Howe
option 4 - stanley > enright

G()D

who should i have as captain Murph or Boyd...
Also who should i start Hibbard or Heppell?

Ziplock

Quote from: mikeg12 on June 17, 2011, 10:28:54 AM
hey zip, not sure if this has already been posted but what do you think of this:

about trade, either matera or richardson to howe.  thing is not 100% sure who to go.

richo is giving me the showers and is just wasting my bench cover, but will only gain me about $40k on the trade... has be of 38

where as matera will get me +$100k however will prob get a game when he is fit again - does anyone know how far off he is? breakeven of 61 also so not a huge amount of money to be made from him either. could be some bench cover but could also be a waste of space also

... had a think about it last night, thinking richo is OUT
I would trade out matera. He's close to peaking. All north need to include richo is for them to lose a game... should happen soon right?

Ziplock

Quote from: pinochio on June 17, 2011, 11:39:22 AM
option 1 - duigan/matera > ROK/Tuohy
option 2 - duigan/richo > Sylvia/Tuohy
option 3 - duigan/matera > Enright/Howe
option 4 - stanley > enright

Dugian + Matera to Enright + Howe?

On the basis richo will get a game soon considering his vfl performances, while enright is on the rise- sylvia will still drop next week.

Ziplock

Quote from: G()D on June 17, 2011, 04:58:25 PM
who should i have as captain Murph or Boyd...
Also who should i start Hibbard or Heppell?

I'm going to say heppell.

Boyd- historically doesn't do well against adelaide, although, historically, adelaide also used to be good.

Murphy against the swans... no thanks.

That being said, I still think murphy will pull out a big one, just not as big as boyd.

Ago97

hey zip do ya think that vardy will keep his spot for another 4+ weeks?

Ziplock

Quote from: Ago97 on June 17, 2011, 06:26:21 PM
hey zip do ya think that vardy will keep his spot for another 4+ weeks?

I think he's being primed to take over from otten, so I would say yes. That being said, I'm not a geelong supporter- maybe track down someone with more inter-club knowledge?
:-X

Ago97

ok thanks zip and may i say great work on the dt dragon

Arradin

2 quick questions

-who do i trade for howe c.richardson or t.lynch?

-Do i want to trade in I.smith (will cover a 0) (and still 16 trades left)

Ziplock

Quote from: Arradin on June 17, 2011, 06:55:05 PM
2 quick questions

-who do i trade for howe c.richardson or t.lynch?

-Do i want to trade in I.smith (will cover a 0) (and still 16 trades left)

I would personally trade out neither- richo will be back soon given his VFL form, lynch can potentially score huge. Neither has made you enough money to warrant trading out.

To cover a 0, could be alright. I don't rate his JS highly, but if you need someone to cover what I presume is the mids, he could be your man. Extra dpp link as well is always tasty

Weagle

Zip!

My rucking terrible week: Cox, Z.Smith <Sandi, Derickx>

Already used 1 trade this week to go Jelwood->GAJ.

So I'm thinking Bailey in for one of these chumps to cover a donut, and hopefully get me over the line vs Dr DT in league this week. Which one? I might have to go Bailey + Smith to cover during Cox's bye if Sandi is still out :(

I only have 8 trades left... and this feels almost like a wasted trade, but I feel like its necessary to give me a shot in my league game

note that i don't have Petri either

Any advice would be great!