Ask Ziplock

Started by Ziplock, June 15, 2011, 08:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arradin

Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2011, 07:03:50 PM
Quote from: Arradin on June 17, 2011, 06:55:05 PM
2 quick questions

-who do i trade for howe c.richardson or t.lynch?

-Do i want to trade in I.smith (will cover a 0) (and still 16 trades left)

I would personally trade out neither- richo will be back soon given his VFL form, lynch can potentially score huge. Neither has made you enough money to warrant trading out.

To cover a 0, could be alright. I don't rate his JS highly, but if you need someone to cover what I presume is the mids, he could be your man. Extra dpp link as well is always tasty

Yes Smith is for the mids and swallow (even though he is out) has a high be

I know lynch and richo havent made enough money but I think Howe is a goer and dont wanna miss.
Richo has had this form for a solid month now and still isnt back. not even emergency.
Lynch while he could score big his be is in the 90s and dont want him to lose any more money and then get dropped to rot on my bench

Ziplock

Quote from: Arradin on June 17, 2011, 07:24:39 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 17, 2011, 07:03:50 PM
Quote from: Arradin on June 17, 2011, 06:55:05 PM
2 quick questions

-who do i trade for howe c.richardson or t.lynch?

-Do i want to trade in I.smith (will cover a 0) (and still 16 trades left)

I would personally trade out neither- richo will be back soon given his VFL form, lynch can potentially score huge. Neither has made you enough money to warrant trading out.

To cover a 0, could be alright. I don't rate his JS highly, but if you need someone to cover what I presume is the mids, he could be your man. Extra dpp link as well is always tasty

Yes Smith is for the mids and swallow (even though he is out) has a high be

I know lynch and richo havent made enough money but I think Howe is a goer and dont wanna miss.
Richo has had this form for a solid month now and still isnt back. not even emergency.
Lynch while he could score big his be is in the 90s and dont want him to lose any more money and then get dropped to rot on my bench
trading swallow for him is a good move imo. Seems like you've made your mind up on those two- imo richo will be back soon as north lose a game.

I would, if  I had to pick, drop lynch first.

Ziplock

Quote from: Weagle on June 17, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
Zip!

My rucking terrible week: Cox, Z.Smith <Sandi, Derickx>

Already used 1 trade this week to go Jelwood->GAJ.

So I'm thinking Bailey in for one of these chumps to cover a donut, and hopefully get me over the line vs Dr DT in league this week. Which one? I might have to go Bailey + Smith to cover during Cox's bye if Sandi is still out :(

I only have 8 trades left... and this feels almost like a wasted trade, but I feel like its necessary to give me a shot in my league game

note that i don't have Petri either

Any advice would be great!

that short on trades, I'd just cop the doughnut for league, unless it is imperitive you win asap. In which case, bailey is a *reasonable* option.

ok ziplock out! everyone good luck!