Daniel Connors WTF?

Started by Chichos, June 15, 2011, 07:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chichos

ive had to put up with 'quad 1-2 weeks' for like the past 4-5 weeks and now his done the hammy and out for 3-4 weeks? his starting to mess with my mind.... is he even going to get a game this year?

elephants

Quote from: Chichos on June 15, 2011, 07:46:49 PM
ive had to put up with 'quad 1-2 weeks' for like the past 4-5 weeks and now his done the hammy and out for 3-4 weeks? his starting to mess with my mind.... is he even going to get a game this year?
Nooooo get him OUT!!!

Chichos

no point ive kept him all this time.

Andrew

Quote from: Chichos on June 15, 2011, 07:52:06 PM
no point ive kept him all this time.

I was wondering what had happened to this bloke myself. I never touched him and you my friend, should've downgraded him to Hibberd or Howard or Puopolo along the way. Definately ditch him, maybe for Nicholson if he's named?

Chichos

well im not really sure, i just really wanna know when his gonna be wearing the yellow and black?

elephants

If not this year then he'll be juicy next year!

chaosAD

If u still have him u have no idea simple as that !

Chichos

the only reason i havnt traded him is because i have 4 guns and 5 cash cows that are now well above their starting price in my defence that play week in week out. ive saved a trade and i dont think ive done anything wrong, its just annoying seeing him on the injury list every bloody week!

lids-fan

He hasnt played AFL in what? 10 weeks or so. he's out for another month which means he has to reagin a lot and i mean A LOT of fitness so he will spend close to another month in the VFL unless the tigers are desperate for him which i dont think will happen as webberley is well equipped

Chichos

but i dont get it, i thought connors was one of their best players.

Holz

no idea when he is coming back but i hope he doesn't 50 average with only 3 games played, he will be around rookie price next year.

8-6 Suited

I love how you all whine when you buy nuff nuff players and expect the world from them.

Holz

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 16, 2011, 02:39:01 AM
I love how you all whine when you buy nuff nuff players and expect the world from them.

not really a nuff nuff player he averaged around the same as lids last year, he was a little like rockliff and he turned out to be a good pick. Bit risky going with a second year player but than again fyfe is doing well. Picking him up wasnt a bad move but keeping him this long is, its not like he was averaging 100 like higgins and got injured. I would get him out as soon as possible as even if he does plays i cant see him coming out and getting 100s and will bleed cash.

Bluke

he had one good season, and it was only a good finish. he was rubbish until the half way mark.

nuff nuff nuff

TigerBob

loves the odd sip or 2 as well