Previous topic - Next topic

glam77

glam77

Matera > Howe  (Howe on the bubble)

Alka

Quote from: Ziplock on June 16, 2011, 12:08:34 AM
Quote from: Alka on June 16, 2011, 12:07:35 AM
Wait, why KHunt?

Enright is definitely your best final back.
Don't want to double up on Cartlon players ahead of finals (having said that it's exactly what I've done :P).

very cheap, very good JS, and hey may actually do well if given a chance in a different role :P

There are cheaper rookies if it's purely to make maximum cash on a downgrade.
Won't be given a different role. I don't see how his JS is relevant when you'd be happy to see him score 30 but would never want that score on your field, so he's as good as a non-playing rookie. Will probably increase to over $92,500 this week anyway (i.e. more than most rookies).

Cicjose

howe is predicted to jump 61K by next week

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Alka on June 16, 2011, 07:01:49 PM
Wait, why KHunt?

Don't want to double up on Cartlon players ahead of finals (having said that it's exactly what I've done :P).

very cheap, very good JS, and hey may actually do well if given a chance in a different role :P

Won't be given a different role. I don't see how his JS is relevant when you'd be happy to see him score 30 but would never want that score on your field, so he's as good as a non-playing rookie. Will probably increase to over $92,500 this week anyway (i.e. more than most rookies).

a 30 is better than a donut. i'll take that anyday.

Alka

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 16, 2011, 09:34:24 PM
Wait, why KHunt?

If you're relying on Khunt to save you from a donut you've already done a lot wrong.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Alka on June 16, 2011, 10:57:11 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 16, 2011, 09:34:24 PM
Wait, why KHunt?

If you're relying on Khunt to save you from a donut you've already done a lot wrong.

okay buddy okay.