Is it crazy?

Started by G()D, June 15, 2011, 05:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G()D

Sandi to vardy for some serious cash, then i can go swallow up to Jack or Redden

Fenno

Yep you should have done this before Vardy had his price rises. May aswell wait for sandi to return now. Only 2 weeks away.

G()D

Yeh but i need to do some serious upgrades for the next 3 weeks so i need the cash and i dont trust Gawn's JS

Bluesalltheway

vardy has already $60,000. If you did it though, you could get Ablett for Swallow, or Boyd, Priddis, Murphy!

Fenno

I just don't see it worth it. I have Sandi aswell and not a chance I would be doing this

glynman90

I did this last week but I wouldn't do it this week if I had held onto Sandi. Probably have missed the boat on Vardy and also Sandi could be back as soon as next week (I'm hoping he won't though).

simmie777

Quote from: Fenno on June 15, 2011, 05:18:20 PM
Yep you should have done this before Vardy had his price rises. May aswell wait for sandi to return now. Only 2 weeks away.

Not sure if he will be back in two weeks. Over the next few weeks they play melb, brisbane, gold coast then a bye.  Don't know if they would rush him back in just before the bye.

Quote from: Bluesalltheway on June 15, 2011, 05:36:25 PM
vardy has already $60,000. If you did it though, you could get Ablett for Swallow, or Boyd, Priddis, Murphy!
+1

BillyPil

See the other thread on trading Sandi for the discussion about the bye. The long and short of it is Freo only play GC once and need to smash them to build percentage and have a chance of making the eight. They are very unlikely to rest their most important player the week before the whole team gets a rest.

yorgis

G()D

Yeh i have simth Cox Baily and Sandi