Have a trade period
0 (0%)
Don't Have a trade period
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 06, 2011, 03:06:53 PM

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2011, 12:54:42 AM
Should have won it in the 2001 season when Aker won it.
Didn't poll a vote in the final 2 games even though he had 35+ possessions in each game a huge number of inside 50's a couple of goals, and loads of clearances etc. Yet didn't get a vote so Aker won  ::)
i know we r going a little off topic but i saw Open Mike with the diesel Greg Williams who i idolized growing up being he was short slow couldnt jump but could absolutely dominate games... in 93 he needed 1 vote to tie Wanganeen and he kicked 2 goals racked up 44 possessions and didnt get a vote in the final game, 3 votes M Hanna 19 pos... damn near 20 years on and he blurted out the possies those who got votes in front of him that day had off the top of his head was flowering filthy on it, then 6 years ago he bumped into one of the two umpires that day who was only umpiring his 5th match and he apologized to diesel and spilt the beans on umpire John Russo and what went down in the umpires room after the game :o long story short the younger umpire kept saying greg deserved a vote and Russo said im not FLOWERING voting for Greg and filled em out himself :o :o :o there was well known hatred between the both of them

CrowsFan

Wow that's insane! :o
Definitely deserves BP's conspiracy photo but can't be bothered finding the link!

AFEV

RiOtChEsS

he also went on too say he was lucky to get the first one as he whacked Scotty Clayton (GC Suns GM) and got reported in the last game of the year, they went to the tribunral and Scotty flatout lied to get Diesel off ;D common rule back then not to dob on ur fellow players :-X

pothead

I will take Robert Harvey great player has played the third most amount of games out of anyone ever.

c4v3m4n

Sorry pothead, but Cookie Monster took him at pick 49.

pothead

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 30, 2011, 05:35:36 PM
Sorry pothead, but Cookie Monster took him at pick 49.
sorry didnt see him, so i will take michael tuck, he holds the league record for goals 7 time premiership player, cand captain for 5 years

AFEV

Gee I thought he was gone but he isn't!
Nice pick.

pothead

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 06:56:05 PM
Gee I thought he was gone but he isn't!
Nice pick.
thanks sid  :)

Maca24

Still a great full back available  :-X

AFEV

Yes there is, I have a full back though. He fits my plan.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 09:47:17 PM

I know exactly who you're talking about, but luckily for me, I've already got the (arguably) greatest full back and back pocket.  :P

Maca24

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 30, 2011, 09:52:41 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 09:47:17 PM

I know exactly who you're talking about, but luckily for me, I've already got the (arguably) greatest full back and back pocket.  :P
PM me who so I can see if you right  :)

Boomz

Quote from: Hulmie on June 30, 2011, 10:57:33 PM
Well im going to choose Mathew Scarlett.

He's a great Full Back and has been very consistent over his time in the AFL.

FB - ? M.Scarett ?
HB - ? ? ?
C - P.Matera I.Stewart ?
HF - J.Hird ? ?
FF - ? G.Ablett ?
Foll - ? N.Buckley C.Judd
I/C - ? ? ? ?

Is already picked...

Hulmie

F*CK im normally pretty good with that give me a min and i'll pick again.